Load DataSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRepackbox
WidenersRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RCBS Cast Bullet Manual #1

Boolit Buddy
    Wow!! Didn't think that thing was worth anything. I bought mine when it came out (1986), still have it and it looks like new. I also have a Lyman spiral bound Handbook of Bullet Casting with yellow cover and artist drawing of a Sharps on it. It doesn't have a date on it but has a letter that folds out from the President of the company. Maybe it's a first edition also.

Boolit Master

For some of the older RCBS moulds, it is the source for data. If you use your load manuals from before 1950, it can be very dangerous. The powders listed in them are not the powders we have now, but some have the same names such as Unique!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMagnet View Post
    For all the new casters that did not get a RCBS Cast Bullet Manual #1, I have negotiated a bulk purchase of Joe Brennans CDROM book "CB-BOOK · CAST BULLETS FOR BEGINNER AND EXPERT" and when they arrive, I will collect mailing addresses and mail them out.
    @BrassMagnet - I am new to casting, loading and to this site and am currently making my way through Fryxell and Applegate's "From Ingot to Target: A Cast Bullet Guide for Handgunners" I downloaded for free before I start reading the 4th ed. Lyman Manual I just got in from Natchez. I have benefitted from the Helping Hands already and am very grateful to everyone on the forum. I know it is hard financially for some folks right now, and even hard to find some things even if you have the money. Being new to reloading I really don't have anything to offer here though I very much like to keep karmic scales in balance as much as possible. All that being said, (please forgive me if I am way out of line in asking) is there any chance you would sell me a copy, and consider letting me ride on your coat-tails and financially sponser a couple other copies?
    "Failure to prepare is preparing to fail" - Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by psychicrhino View Post
    All that being said, (please forgive me if I am way out of line in asking) is there any chance you would sell me a copy, and consider letting me ride on your coat-tails and financially sponser a couple other copies?
    Please wait until you are established. I have been competing with rifle and pistol for more than twentyfive years. I have received a lot of aid, support, and coaching over the years and it is clearly my turn to be giving back to the hobby, sport, and right.

I have purchased 20 copies and Joe was gracious enough to give me a significant discount. So far, I have eight requests. They are:

1. para82 2. sparkz 3. GLW 4. Backtoshooting 5. Bo1 6. PhysicRhino 7. NewbieDave007
    8. M Hicks

20 copies are available! You Snooz and You Lose!
    Last edited by BrassMagnet; 03-26-2013 at 08:23 PM. Reason: updated CB CDROM winners

Boolit Master

To All,

All of the RCBS Cast Bullet Manual #1 were mailed today. I will PM or email tracking info to all where available. I now have the packaging to ship Joe Brennans' CB CDROM when they arrive. I only have eight new caster claimants. There are still twelve more of Joe Brennans' CB CDROM available. I will close this thread out and open a new thread for Joe Brennans' CB CDROM when these five RCBS Cast Bullet Manual #1 books are received by the recipients.

BrassMagnet

Boolit Grand Master

Got the RCBS Cast Bullet Manual #1 today. Thanks again!!!!!!!!

BrassMagnet I have sent you an email please let me know if you have received it.

Boolit Master

I have purchased 20 copies of Joe Brennans' Cast bullets for the Beginner and Expert CDROM and Joe was gracious enough to give me a significant discount. So far, I have twelve requests. They are:

1. para82 2. sparkz 3. GLW 4. Backtoshooting 5. Bo1 6. PhysicRhino 7. NewbieDave007
    8. M Hicks 9. kaysay11b 10. Cag40Navy 11. Vtnam68 12. Lizard333

20 copies are available! You Snooz and You Lose![/QUOTE]

The 20 copies are here and they could ship as early as Friday! You Snooz and You Lose!
    Last edited by BrassMagnet; 04-04-2013 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Updated and clarified

Boolit Master

I received the book in the mail... thank you much!!!

Brandon
    "When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." - Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

I to would like a copy, how do I apply?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by BrassMagnet View Post
    I have purchased 20 copies of Joe Brennans' Cast bullets for the Beginner and Expert CDROM and Joe was gracious enough to give me a significant discount. So far, I have thirteen requests. They are:

8. M Hicks 9. kaysay11b 10. Cag40Navy 11. Vtnam68 12. Lizard333 13. Sparky45

The 20 copies are here and they could ship as early as Friday! You Snooz and You Lose![/QUOTE]

Banned
    I would like to have a copy also. Its a very generous thing you are doing for the community! Thank You!

BrassMagnet you are the man. Thanks for helping out...

Boolit Master

I have purchased 20 copies of Joe Brennans' Cast bullets for the Beginner and Expert CDROM and Joe was gracious enough to give me a significant discount. So far, I have fifteen requests. They are:

14. Gamedog53 15. Glock Junkie

They could ship to you as early as Friday or Saturday! I have no addresses for four of you!

BrassMagnet

Boolit Grand Master

I would like to sign up my friend in need for a copy of this CD. Thanks!
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

Boolit Master

I have purchased 20 copies of Joe Brennans' Cast bullets for the Beginner and Expert CDROM and Joe was gracious enough to give me a significant discount. So far, I have seventeen requests. They are:

14. Gamedog53 15. Glock Junkie 16. GoodSteel's Friend in Need
    17. Pb Burner 18. Timbuck 19. Beanflip 20. Tonyb

They could ship to you as early as Friday or Saturday! I have no addresses for four of you!

Wake Up! They are going fast!

BrassMagnet

4/6/13
    All 20 are on the way.
    BrassMagnet
    Last edited by BrassMagnet; 04-06-2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Updated! Closed!

Boolit Buddy
    I'd love to have a copy of the cdrom book. Email sent! Thanks brassmagnet for "giving back".

Boolit Buddy
    Email sent, thank you Charles

10-4 Good Buddy, You got the Duck

Boolit Master

All Gone!

Mine arrived today. Thanks BrassMagnet. When I'm finished reading it through I will follow your lead and pass it along so someone can use it.