Titan ReloadingWidenersSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRepackboxLoad Data
Lee Precision
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Has Anyone Bought Tires Lately?

Boolit Buddy
    The price of tires is geared to the price of oil. Oil goes up, tires go up. Just bought two new rears for the John Deere @ $950 each. Really want to feel good, diesel goes up, ferilizer goes up,tires go up, steel goes up, farm implements go up; do you want to guess what will follow? How about the cost of food. Welcome to Obamanomics!

I just felt the impact, my truck tires are now a whopping $100 more per than 4 years ago. You really feel it when you buy 6 at a time. Car tires are at least $50 higher per than last time. Now that the new health care laws are rolling in, its going to raise everything up again and again. Over the last couple years a large block of cheese has almost doubled in cost....

Boolit Buddy

Dont forget inflation! Inflation is another big part of why prices are going up

Banned

Earlier this year I picked up some Pirelli M&S Scorpions 10ply 16" for my 95 K2500 4x4 Chevy long bed extra cab diesel mounted and out the door for $680 and they seem to be holding up good. Arab shop that advertises on Craigs list. Free rotation and balance too.

This truck has 250,000 on it, but still runs great. Gets 19 mpg. With the cost of newer trucks and more expensive parts and tires, I think I'm gonna just keep it and my old 84 GMC running.