RepackboxLoad DataLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky Wideners

Thread: Fair Price AR15 Mags?

Boolit Buddy

Fair Price AR15 Mags?

I have two dozen new OKAY 30rd AR15 mags with green followers in storage back at my parents place. It has come clear I will not be able to ever use them here in NY. What would be a fair price for them? Prices are all of the places. I would like sell them in one bulk package (there will be seven hours round trip driving time for me--- but a free meal!). Thank you for any advice.

Boolit Master
    It would be easy to get $20. with a little work you could get $30 or take a chance on Gunbroker you may get more.
    Better make it fast as those that make them are ramping up fast and soon the supply will be high and prices will drop.

Just last week I got 6 new Glock mags off Midway web site at a normal price.

Boolit Buddy
    I still see 30 rders advertised for about $20 but with a 2-3 month wait. Can you provide a link to the type you have? Metal or plastic? I'm new to the platform but getting an 80% lower to start with and go from there. I could be interested in some, have 5 of us building these lowers.

Keep me informed,
    Roger
    Let's make AMERICA Great again!!!

Boolit Buddy
    Roger Ronas, they are metal GI issue in white boxes. The bottom floor plate says Okay industries Inc. New Britain CT USA. I was thinking $360 would be a fair price for the lot.?. So the information I have goes in line with that thinking. Thank you.

Boolit Master
    I am paying 18$ a piece for steel AR mags right now. The wait is about 2-3 weeks, but they work great.