Reloading Everything Lee Precision

Thread: Pork-Based boolit lube

Question Pork-Based boolit lube

From this website: http://www.endtimesreport.com/Homela..._Reloading.htm
    "HOMELAND SECURITY" RELOADING

by

John Derby

Reloading at the "batcave."

I call it the batcave because there is so much material and supplies stacked up, crammed into storage areas, and stored within the confines that at first glance it appears to be an area filled with crap. On closer examination it becomes clear that there is order and planning in all of this. The foodstuffs, the tools, the armament, and the special systems gear each have their own specific places. But for my own small joke I refer to it as the batcave.

Anyway, enough about the name of the place. More importantly, this note pertains to reloading. Anyone can easily learn to reload ammunition and create a stock for their survival needs. Miles Stair, by the way, could help and direct you toward the right equipment and a lot more. He would never toot his own horn about this so I am telling you, he is one of the very best reloaders and could write his own encyclopedic book on the subject, if he chose to do so. I defer to him on all reloading data.

As for myself, my specialty would most likely be in the dirty tricks department. That is why I am writing you now.

It is a fact that Osama Bin Laden and his suicidal flunkies have the belief that they are going to go to their paradise when they die, if they die during a "religious" conflict, fighting in the name of Allah. This was supposedly their expectation when they attacked innocent people and destroyed the twin towers by crashing into them.

It is also a fact that they believe it is an unpardonable religious crime to eat pork or ingest any part of a pig.

It is also a fact that when I reload, I use hog grease and pork fat to lubricate my bullets. I fill the grease rings with a mixture of regular lubricant and hog grease.

I recommend that everyone do the same. They may attack but they damn sure won't be going to heaven.

So come on all you desert scum enemies of America who want to attack us. I guarantee that you will find plenty hog grease in yourselves and of course there will be no admittance for you to your expected paradise.

None of this of course applies to defense against some of their other methods of attack, but it certainly is something we can do something about.

Perhaps if all commercial aircraft was fitted with devices to be used in case of a hijacking attempt, that would spray bacon fat and DMSO into the air of a plane.....?

Pax,

John Derby

HISTORICAL PRECEDENT

General Pershing

General "Black Jack" Pershing was born September 13th, 1860 near Laclede, MS Died July 15th, 1948 in Washington, D. C.
    1891 Professor of Military Science and Tactics University of Nebraska
    1898 Serves in the Spanish-American War
    1901 Awarded rank of Captain
    1906 Promoted to rank of Brigadier General
    1909 Military Governor of Moro Province, Philippines
    1916 Made Major General
    1919 Promoted to General of the Armies
    1921 Appointed Chief of Staff
    1924 Retires from active duty Education West Point.

One important thing to note beforehand is that Muslims detest pork because they believe pigs are filthy animals. Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won't even touch pigs at all, nor any of their by-products. To them, eating or touching a pig, its meat, its blood, etc., is to be instantly barred from paradise (and those 72 virgins) and doomed to hell.

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks on the United States forces in the Philippines by; you guessed it, Muslim extremists. So General Pershing captured 50 terrorists and had them tied to posts execution style. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the now horrified terrorists. The soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc.

They let the 50th man go. And for the next forty-two years, there was not a single Muslim extremist attack anywhere in the world

Anyone ever substitute pork lard for mutton tallow in their boolit lubes?Would a pork lard filled hollow point serve the same purpose?

Banned

It has failed to mention that the 72 virgins are PIGS.
    Maybe all of our soldiers should be using cast with pig lube and pig grease packed into explosives, then advertise it. Might cut down the amount of nuts that are willing to be shot at.

Who said the virgins would even be women? I maintain we start the rumor that any piece of a suicide bombeer we find after a bombing we feed the remains to the pigs. You can't see Allah if you're pig manure and the virgins won't have anything to do with you.

Boolit Master Baron von Trollwhack's Avatar

Wink

My reloading press has one of those red plastic bins attached to it to catch the loaded cartridges as they exit the reloading process. It is necessary of course to wipe the sizing lube off the cartridges. I like to do this manually as part of a last QC check before packaging for use or storage. Afterwards, I aways put in the packaging one of those little round cardboard wafers of dessicant like RCBS uses in die boxes, and one similar of my own manufacture very lightly lubed with 50% pork lard and 49.99% pure home rendered pig fat, stirred carefully in a copper bottomed stock pot without scorching. (I know some here like lube recipes, so this is absolutely the correct information on my lube). Before adopting this recipe for production I did extensive testing on simulated targets with a wide variety of formulas ranging from .01/99.9 to the reverse in order to determine efficacy, similar to the testing of surplus powders for safe and accurate loads. Not having access to official targets just then, I almost did what lipstick manufactures do but it seems I couldn't find enough rabbits for testing either. So I substituted nuisance squirrels, garden invading illegal groundhogs, a couple of pond cooters, alien bird pests, feral cats and one very mangy coyote. Oh yes, an armadillo or two also. I also shot quite a few new-fangled picture targets to check the accuracy angle out also. My conclusion was that my ammo would work just fine to destroy all manner of destructive pests in my neighborhood. So I have to report that my lube seems to be a great panacea for lots of things happening just now, in addition to some slight accuracy edge, to including giving lubricated money to hassam hussein abu irani at the gas pump just in case he has bad ideas, sort of like using a *ondom in case he is there to screw people, using lube as a sanitizer at the w-mart shopping cart place when you get the burka babes cart(you know what they use their left hands for), keepin' your hands soft for shaking hands at the diversity meeting down at the C of C, and especially for meetings where you get told about muslim love and brotherhood. I'm with that bat cave feller, except I don't have a cave.
    Every lawbreaker we allow into our nation, or tolerate in our citizen population leads to the further escalation of law breaking of all kinds and acceptance of evil.
    Since almost all aspects of our cultural existence are LIBERAL in most states, this means that the nation is on a trajectory to dissolution by the burden of toleration and acceptance of LAWBREAKING as a norm, a trajectory back to the dark ages of history.

BvT

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

If you had enough ingredients I am sure a small snuff can full would sell well properly labeled...
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Talking

I was also thinking one could fill the hollow points of factory loaded condom bulleted ammo,so even non-casters could join the party.

Super Moderator

................Wasn't the reason for the Indian or Sepoy mutany of 1857 in the British army due to the actual or supposed use of pig and/or beef lard as a lubricant on the tied paper cartridges for their muzzle loaders? Not a new idea.

.....................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
    ................Wasn't the reason for the Indian or Sepoy mutany of 1857 in the British army due to the actual or supposed use of pig and/or beef lard as a lubricant on the tied paper cartridges for their muzzle loaders? Not a new idea.

.....................Buckshot

yup. sure was

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

bump to top :}
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master
    So many great ideas ......so little time..........Lee

I wonder, would the Muklims be disturbed to know that the casters have added a pea-sized lump of bacon fat to the casting pot?? Would they consider the entire pot to be contaminated?? (And besides, the casting session AND boolits would smell good too)....................Lee
    Last edited by Lee; 07-08-2007 at 02:24 PM. Reason: 'nother twisted thought

Boolit Bub
    Hmmmm.... an airburst of rendered pork fat over the major population centers water supplies in the ME...... non lethal , wont destroy the infrstructure , safe for non muslims , ( except maybe PETA members )......sigh...... too bad it wouldnt work.........might piss em off tho.

Hmmm bacon fat in boolit lube...... Were almost out of bacon..I better go get some.
    National Rifle Association Life / Endowment
    California Rifle & Pistol Association / Life
    Garand Collectors Association
    Cast Bullet Association

Wink lard lube

Is this appropriate for BP or can I lube my slower pistol boolits with a lard/beeswax combination? Incidentally, being an amateur of the Classics I've read the Greek historian Xenophon. He writes that the people that he fought in modern day Iraq were poor excuses for soldiers. They would not fight together like the Greek Phalanx, but instead fought as a group of individuals. The unified Greek line cut them to shreds. I see this in the fundamentalist Muslim terrorists: they die wontonly but they have no courage and there is no unity. I am tired of seeing beheadings and the complete inhumanity and inflexibility of this movement. I'll just say that given provocation I will let them have some of my finest cast 44's
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

I believe ol' Junoir1942 has a recipe on his website for a lube based on unsalted hog lard and beeswax.
    I do like the idea of an airburst but was thinking more about 15 megatons over Mecca, Teheran, and Damascus.......maybe with something for Sadr City so they don't feel left out
    Rick

Boolit Master
    I've been promoting an idea like this for months. Here in Nebraska and in Neighboring Iowa and Kansas, we have millions of hogs being fed for slaughter. They produce tons and tons of manure. Why not get a few Forest Service slurry planes, load them up with hog manure and notify all ragheads; it all stops now or we will bomb all mosques and religous sites with hog s--t.

Boolit Master
    I was wondering about the SALT content in pork products. Wouldn't that be a bad thing to have in your barrel? I use the bacon fat drippings for bear bait,along with chocolate syrup and honey. Mixed with bread it works quite well.

Monroe, Washington in the The Great Pacific NorthWet
    What about mixing a little hogs blood into the lube?

Or dipping the boolits into hogs blood and after it dries coating the boolit with LLA?

Hmmm I can see it now...

Wild Boar Ammo Company©
    is proud to announce
    Hog Wild Ammunition©
    Loaded with the new Code Red™ bullets
    Proudly made in the USA
    ATF Licensed and FDA Approved

Are you guys for real? There is no good reason to put pork fat or blood or anything into the lube, it is only necessary to make them believe it is. If they believed there was even one cc of blood, fat, whatever, in a gallon of lube, that would be sufficient for religious purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by jhalcott View Post
    I use the bacon fat drippings for bear bait,along with chocolate syrup and honey. Mixed with bread it works quite well.
    Sounds like sumpin' good for a hasty breakfast pard...

Goatlips