Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Load DataTitan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad day........

Boolit Bub
    My neighbor keeps a close eye on my place, he is a great shot , I have never had any trouble.

It is sad to read what this great country has become .

Hold center !

Boolit Buddy
    41 mag fan . . . WHOAA, I am a geek and proud of it! I resent being associated with tweekers!

I have been to DefCon a few times and plan on going some more (proof of my geekiness - Defcon is the annual Hackers convention in Lost Wages).

Time to thin the herd.
    What if they got all they wanted, might they possibly kill themselves off?

"I'm your huckelberry".

Best, Rick
    Rick

"RIDE FOR THE BRAND"

Probably 50% of the single-family houses in Detroit city have been stripped to the studs. They tear out the plaster to get the copper wire. There's even a high-rise hotel right downtown that's been so badly stripped that it can't be restored.

There's a move in some places to pay by mailed check instead of cash at scrapyards. High time. The anonymity aspect of selling stolen metal is a strong attraction for the moroons.
    Cognitive Dissident

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Nice Mars-scape but that doesn't look anything like the view from the end of my street here in Nevada. More over I don't have to trailer up my ohv,I just fire it up in the garage and head to the desert andblm/forest lands and ride all day.

People tell me all the time "if ya don't like the neighborhood, move". Besides if you've only ridden them 4 times in 6 years you aren't going to miss them anyway. Maybe you should have used your game cams for security cams and put the thieving junkies away? Lexan storm windows on the out side would have gotten you some pay back as the rock/club/etc would have rebounded to the operator. Maybe some museum piece bear traps would be good maybe smeared w/some nice hep C and septic slime. Frog poison pungi sticks? Rusty nails from the horse corral? Never underestimate the pendulum security device. Piano wire snares?
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

What kind of ammo you guys storing out there at that ammo dump?

Quote Originally Posted by Harter66 View Post
    Nice Mars-scape but that doesn't look anything like the view from the end of my street here in Nevada. More over I don't have to trailer up my ohv,I just fire it up in the garage and head to the desert andblm/forest lands and ride all day.

People tell me all the time "if ya don't like the neighborhood, move". Besides if you've only ridden them 4 times in 6 years you aren't going to miss them anyway. Maybe you should have used your game cams for security cams and put the thieving junkies away? Lexan storm windows on the out side would have gotten you some pay back as the rock/club/etc would have rebounded to the operator. Maybe some museum piece bear traps would be good maybe smeared w/some nice hep C and septic slime. Frog poison pungi sticks? Rusty nails from the horse corral? Never underestimate the pendulum security device. Piano wire snares?

22LR-16" Howie . All conventional ammo. Mostly obsolete junk these days. That 6 million pounds of powder in Minden La, I put most that in the trucks that took it there, 39,640 lbs per truck including pallets and cans.

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Buddy

Harter66
    Couldnt agree more, a quick tune-up on one of the local twits and the rest seem to shy away. I ALWAYS stop in and give the big 16" AP round there at the museum a nice pat for good luck, It must be working, kinda like the Hawthorne Blarney stone...

I have some of my steel targets set up around the gates into my back yard, 35 lbs of armour steel on ring stand, and droppers make a heck of a clang when they are disturbed. There is no chance the investigating officer can infer any malicious intent, they're just targets....Ya know...clumsy prowlers an all that.

Duke,SOF,
    You guys ought to hit me up when you pass through.

Banned

Igo? You're gettin' awful close Duke ...

Problem is banks are even killing a lot of short sales in Ca and the upside down owners do everything they can to sell but since banks go for foreclousure instead, prior owners even strip their own homes on their way out.

This is what happens when GOV sticks their hand in private sector industries.