Inline FabricationRepackboxRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Snyders JerkyWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In support of magma Engineering

Boolit Master

Ballisti-cast uses Star dies also, so he was also saying buy Lathesmith instead of his stuff if you want to. Can't get much more customer friendly that that.

Quote Originally Posted by Springfield View Post
    Ballisti-cast uses Star dies also, so he was also saying buy Lathesmith instead of his stuff if you want to. Can't get much more customer friendly that that.
    Exactly. We are not trying to boast our product here. We hold good relationships with both Lathesmith and Magma, simply making the statement about how customer service actually works.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wayne View Post
    Now there's a surprise for ya. Ballisti-cast supporting Lathesmith both of whom are in direct competition with Magma. And doing it in the STAR sub-forum. That is un-argueably a complete lack of ethics and integrity.
    An easy solution would be to change the title of the sub-forum to the star/magma and Ballisti-cast bullet sizer lubricator corner. This would take into consideration the star/magma products as well as the Ballisti-cast products and maybe the crying would stop.
    A person or company should be able to buy or support who the hell they want to. I have counted a number of times when I have walked into a place of business looking for a particular part or product only to be told they were out or had some on order. The companies that really stand out in my mind will tell me that they are out and do have product on order but if I am needing something right away then the XYZ company down the street might be worth checking to see if they have any in stock. It takes a company that has the goal of customer appreciation and satisfaction to come to the realization that by sending a customer elsewhere that customer will remember and will check with you first when needing something additional.