RepackboxTitan ReloadingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
MCD ProductsRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee Precision

Thread: Stainless Media Source

Boolit Buddy

Stainless Media Source

So I am looking at getting into the stainless tumbling game here. Looking at media. I read about Pellets LLC as a relatively cheap souce for the type of shot needed. I called them a few minutes ago and it seems they no longer sell it directly. Distributor is now Sinclairintl. The price after shipping for 5 pounds is over 60 bucks, to me that is insane. STM has it for 51.30 shipped which is still insane but less. Is there a better source for this stuff?

Thanks

Rich

Boolit Bub
    going price for the media right now is 7-9 bucks a pound plus shipping upto 12lbs fit in a small flat rate box but most places like to jab you on shipping. if you can't find better than 7 i have some extra i would part with for 7 a lb plus 5.5 shipping.

Boolit Buddy
    Over 13.00 for shipping for just over 5 pounds shipped weight. I know I am cheap but good lord I just shipped 10 pounds of bullets for 5.15. Biggdawg, I will be sending you a PM shortly.

Rich

In Remembrance

Hope you guys don't mind my butting in but I just sent biggdawg a PM also.

In May when I bought mine shipping was $6.50, $41.50 total for 5 lbs.

We are running a Black Friday special. Watch our Facebook page for the promo codes!!
    Last edited by longranger10; 11-22-2012 at 11:41 AM.

i'll be looking.
    Healing hurts. It is supposed to.

RED HORSE US Air Force

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich22 View Post
    So I am looking at getting into the stainless tumbling game here. Looking at media. I read about Pellets LLC as a relatively cheap souce for the type of shot needed. I called them a few minutes ago and it seems they no longer sell it directly. Distributor is now Sinclairintl. The price after shipping for 5 pounds is over 60 bucks, to me that is insane. STM has it for 51.30 shipped which is still insane but less. Is there a better source for this stuff?

Thanks

Rich
    Found it on Amazon and if you are a prime member (free 2 day shipping), it is 49.95 for 5 lbs.

We (STM) have been receiving a lot of emails and phone calls with issues of people having problems with their media getting stuck in the necks of the cases or in the flash holes. They say they got their media from "somewhere" else. I just want to warn you all that not all SS Media is the same. We started selling it first and there are many other players selling it too, both large and small companies. Our media is a specific size made for us to prevent problems and make things easier.

Thanks for all the support from this forum and we've enjoyed being a sponsor here. It's always great when members support the site sponsors and hope we can continue being here.

We are in the process of a few new products that will be as big of a hit as the SS Media. Watch our website, facebook page, and youtube channel.