Inline FabricationLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
RepackboxWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Load Data

Thread: Ankle Holster

Boolit Master

Ankle Holster

I've carried in one in the past but the J frame would flop around some (well it was a cheepie)and it was just to much to put up with. I'm thinking a Ruger LCP being lighter and with a guality holster might just work. Anybody carry by ankle and have a guality model in mind?

Thanks Aaron

Boolit Bub
    Alessi. Check brownell's for price.

Boolit Master
    May not be what your looking for but bulldog cases just came out with an ankle holster you may wanna try. Its only 20$ and should fit the bill pretty nicely, Ive worn one with a TCP 738 and didn't flop or move at all really. Also look @ Nanchess Shooting Supply and CDNN investments for other ideas.

Aaron, my EDC is an LCR in a Galco ankle glove. A bit pricy but mine is going on 4 years of constant use and has retained its shape pretty well. I liked it so much I got one for the G19 which when fully loaded is considerably heavier than the LCR. Both are great and disappear with dress pants.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    -Thomas Jefferson
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

joatmon,
    I carried a J frame airweight (13oz) for 15 years in an Uncle Mike's ankle holster. It had adjustable velcro straps and over the years I did replace the the elastic. I had great confidence in it being secure as my job called for daily physical exercise and great rapid movement. It did have the over the calf band that was detachable.

Ramar

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by mannyCA View Post
    Aaron, my EDC is an LCR in a Galco ankle glove. A bit pricy but mine is going on 4 years of constant use and has retained its shape pretty well. I liked it so much I got one for the G19 which when fully loaded is considerably heavier than the LCR. Both are great and disappear with dress pants.
    I'll second that! I have an LCR and a Galco ankle lite holster. It's goin on 2 yrs old and still very comfortable.