Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRepackbox
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: http://www.generalordnanceusa.com/

http://www.generalordnanceusa.com/

http://www.generalordnanceusa.com/

Has anybody actually seen a new mold from these guys. I have had one on order for a few months now.

Boolit Grand Master
    Front page says 10 to 14 days shipping time. Have you already paid for it? If so, It's about time to make some phone calls.

I have been emailing and I believe Brad keeps telling me that they are turning over to new tooling. I was just curious if others are being told the same thing. I don't mind waiting, I just want to verify the facts.

Boolit Grand Master
    Hey, at least he's communicating with you!

I was never angry. Just worried. I am also the most impatient person that I have ever met.

Boolit Master

Talk to MikeS on here. He got a mold for review from the guy.
    I don't think it was too impressive a situation, but that might of changed.
    I hope you didn't get rooked

Boolit Master

I've been meaning to email Brad to see how he's doing on his retooling. I had been in an email exchange of messages with him for a while, then he just stopped writing, so I don't know what's going on. I don't really want to comment on the mould of his that I have here, as he's told me it's a reject mould that accidentally got shipped to me, instead of a good one. I will say to stay far away from the moulds he sells on eBay, as he told me he sells his 'seconds' on eBay, and in fact that's where the mould I got was supposed to go
    - MikeS

Want to checkout my feedback? It's here:
    http://www.castboolits.gunloads.com/...d.php?t=136410

Boolit Master

It's amazing, I haven't heard from Brad in quite a while, and just now when I checked my email I see he had emailed me BEFORE I posted the above post! He had a computer virus, and lost all the info on his computer. He got my email address from the forum (so I assume that means he's already a member), and emailed me to let me know that they've finished their retooling as per my suggestions, and he has a new mould ready to send out to me, but he didn't have my address anymore, so I sent it to him again. So now we will see what I get in the mail this time!
    - MikeS

Boolit Grand Master

Subscribed.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Boolit Grand Master
    Thumbs up to Brad for being a stand-up guy!

Boolit Master

Mike, Keep me posted if you would. I'm curious how it turns out.

Boolit Man
    I see that they donate $5 from each purchase to Shriner's Hospitals for Children and being a Shriner myself that act speaks volumes for them. I'll be contacting Brad for some moulds in the near future and post a review.

Max
    Max

Whenever asked I used to tell folks that casting boolits wasn't rocket science... I have since been proven wrong.

Mike,

That is the same thing he told me. I just can't wait for the ones I ordered. I will post a full write-up and review once they come in and I get a chance to use them.

Boolit Master

I just hope you're not dissapointed and hopefully haven't wasted your money.
    Just been alot of flags thrown up, over the course of several months, since they came on the scene.
    Selling his "seconds" on ebay, having to retool, and no one on here has a workable mold, let alone is there any truely good feedback on his molds, just throws flags up all over for me.

Plus I cant get anything on feedback on them when I tried googling it.

Boolit Grand Master
    I have a couple on order and am also getting a bit concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by 41 mag fan View Post
    I just hope you're not dissapointed and hopefully haven't wasted your money.
    Just been alot of flags thrown up, over the course of several months, since they came on the scene.
    Selling his "seconds" on ebay, having to retool, and no one on here has a workable mold, let alone is there any truely good feedback on his molds, just throws flags up all over for me.

Plus I cant get anything on feedback on them when I tried googling it.
    I too would be worried. A prominent seller here has the exact same issues yet is defended on the forum.He had my money for months (when promised a two-three week wait) while selling and delivering the same item on IEbay. Even tough mine was prepaid and not received!!The same computer/machinery crash excuses as well.Its a standard "i got you money" stall pattern.

NOE and Accurate and LBT are good as they get for customs with long track record.

Cast Hunter

Boolit Master

Well, my mould is in the hands of the USPS, and they say I'll have it on Saturday. I probably won't get a chance to look at it until late Sunday, or Monday, as on Saturday I'm going in for hand surgery on my left hand, and Sunday I'll be shooting in a match in the morning/afternoon. As soon as I get it opened up I'll post an initial impression, and follow it up with a report after casting. Of course all of this depends on my hand surgery going well! I had the same surgery (a release of a 'trigger' finger) on 2 of the fingers on my right hand about 2 months ago, and I was able to heal completely within a month, and was mostly usable within a week. This time I'm only getting one finger operated on, so I'm hoping to be back in action within a week.
    - MikeS

I hope the surgery goes well. Usps shows I should be getting my molds today. We will see. I am working a double tonight so I should be able to post picks and a review tomorrow.

Boolit Buddy
    I bought one of his molds on ebay. He didn't sell it. It wasn't advertised as a second but had a couple of bad flaws. I would stay away from the ebay molds. I didn't post before because I didn't want to flame someone and not know all of the facts.