WidenersInline FabricationLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Load DataRepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky

Thread: Pak-Tool

Pak-Tool

To those not familiar.....I wanted to share some photos of a Pak-Tool which was the creation of W. H. (Bill) English here in the Seattle area some time back.

Actually this is a take-off of the Newton reloading tool. It seems that Mr. Newton neglected to get some of the patents secured so Mr. English went to work!

The photos show the complete kit as it came in it's green plastic tube, also includes the decapping rod (not shown in photo)

The kit included all that you see......very handy field tool to say the least!

I have two of these complete kits with the original instructions set up for 30-06.

I also have a few other sets of dies/fittings in other calibers including .38, 32-20, 257 Roberts, 7x57 and 45-70

Not exactly sure what I will do with these, but they are certainly interesting!

Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6858.JPG   IMG_6859.JPG   IMG_6862.JPG   IMG_6860.JPG   IMG_6863.jpg  

IMG_6861.jpg  

I vote post some video's on youtube of how it works and let us know how to find the videos. Looks like something neat.

If I had the time, I would gladly post a video.
    But to be honest, I have never used the tools!!

I'll most likely put them up for sale either on this site or on Ebay in the near future.

BTW....I have scanned the instructions, so if you own the tool and need a copy drop me an email.... tomgraham01@msn.com