• Falling Skies

1 1.11%
  • Hell on Wheels

10 11.11%
  • Other, please post what it is.

24 26.67%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite "Guy Soap Opera"?

We have Dish and the wife watches some of that garbage you guys have talked about.

I RARELY watch TV. In fact, I aint even been on the computer much since the middle of Oct. Been working out of town some and hunting too.

I spend my time in the wood shop building furniture or more likely reloading and casting boolits. Lately, when I do sit down far a while Ill read a Louis LaMoure western.

Boolit Buddy
    I don't watch any of them. I watch Big Bang Theory because I work at Geek Central and work with guys just like the characters.
    63/37 Sn/Pb is a terrible boolit alloy but its other use pays the bills.

Boolit Master
    Out of my element here. I've never seen ANY of them so I didn't vote.
    "Investment" is the new "Throw money at it!"

Detectives, and Cobras, and Agents!
    Oh my!

Looks like Walking Dead is winning the poll followed by Sons of Anarchy. I really do hope they bring back Falling Skies. Wonder what it'd be like if we combined a few of em' together, say, Walking Dead with Falling Skies and Sons of Anarchy,LOL. Bikers killing Alien Zombies, now that'd be cool to watch.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

Walking Dead for me.
    I don't know you....but I have met you a 1000 times

Boolit Master
    Walking dead. Before that it was Jericho and Deadwood.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety".
    Benjamin Franklin

Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions.
    James Madison

Boolit Master

I watch Burn Notice, Supernatural, Dexter, Eureka, Strike Back, Warehouse 13, and possibly a couple of others that I can remember their names at the moment. Oh, and of course there's Dr Who, both the early show, and the latest incarnation. Used to watch the newer show Battlestar Galactica, but it's over now. And I almost forgot about Deadwood, Rome, and Carnivale! I don't know why HBO likes making shows with just 2 seasons? I like watching them on my computer, as there's no commercials usually that way.

I never seen any of the shows the OP listed in the poll, am I missing anything good?
    Last edited by MikeS; 12-05-2011 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Forgot a few!
    - MikeS

Want to checkout my feedback? It's here:
    http://www.castboolits.gunloads.com/...d.php?t=136410

I can't get them shows on my TV set its the 1st one my dad got in the early 50's runs on Kerosine it smells bad and takes a long time to warm up. u all think I should git anew one?
    "The good sense of the people will always be found to be the best army.They may be led astray for a moment,but will soon correct themselves" - Thomas Jefferson

I wasn't Born in the south but I got there as soon as I could.
    I like this site. MOSTLY good people. good ideas.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't!!
    "Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped." — Groucho Marx

"We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse"

Banned

I am a supernatural fan. and outdoor channel and vs. channel (hunting shows)

Andy

Boolit Master

Don't watch any of them. In fact, I watch very little television at all.
    When I do watch something, its usually an old movie.

If I start watching any of the junk coming out of hollyweird these days, I feel like all the intelligence and respect is being sucked right out of me...
    Matt

44 Special Articles

With regards to gun control in this country, everyone should be asking themselves one question:
    What is it that this government feels they need to do, but can't do, unless the citizens of this nation are first disarmed?
    (I seriously doubt you can come up with any plausible answers that you will like...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In Remembrance
    I always thought as the world turns, was actually as dinner burns. lol
    I watched a few episodes of soa and a couple of the sopranos, I never liked a show that was continued though.

Boolit Master

"Person of Interest" is my favorite now,pretty good flick!Thursdays if you haven't seen it yet!
    You can't buy common sense,and stupidity can't be fixed!

Right now the only show I make an effort to watch is Homeland. Series from Showtime about a CIA agent trying to track down a US soldier brainwashed and turned into a terrorist. Other than some minor inaccuracies with military details the show is pretty good. I have to download it since the rabbit ears on top of the TV don't pick it up I have watched a few episodes of Person Of Interest. It is not bad but I don't really care if I miss an episode or not.

Boolit Master
    Didn't you just love how Walt got Gus in the retirement home? Loved that episode.

Clay Morrow's gotta go Jax!

Walking Dead? What about all the convicts locked up in the pens? Did they just starve in their cells? I bet that would make a good episode. Some could still be alive if they had food in their cells. Write it boys.

Falling Skies? Well, it fell off my viewing list. Sorry.

Hell on wheels. It better get rolling before it loses me.

I'm an insomniac....well not all the time.
    Dutch

"The future ain't what it used to be".
    -Yogi Berra.

Quote Originally Posted by wallenba View Post
    Didn't you just love how Walt got Gus in the retirement home? Loved that episode.
    When I saw him walk out of the room I thought "oh no, he got away again" but then when he turned and half his face was gone it was like "uck, that's nasty but he got what he deserved."
    I can't wait to see how they pick it up next season. Gus' right hand man, Mike, is still recovering in Mexico from the gun shot wound, wonder if he'll be mad or if he'll just work for Walt. Wonder what Jessie is going to do now that he's more or less free from having to cook for Gus. I think Walt is too addicted to the money and the dark side of making meth to stop. Can't wait for next season to start, dang it.LOL

In Remembrance
    I must spend too much time on the computer, I don't have a clue what most of you guys are talking about. lol

I did watch Alone in the wilderness, last night. It was dissapointing after reading the book a few years ago.

In Remembrance
    We have a 'basic subscription' to DirecTV, but do not subscribe to any of the movie or sports channels. I watched a few episodes of Walking Dead during it's first season ... and dropped it. I have not felt inspired to try it again.
    I have watched smatterings of the others, but immediately learned that they are as pointless as I had imagined.
    They rank right up there with Lizard Lick, Hardcore Pawn, and Dog The Bounty Hunter for numbing brain cells into extinction.

A couple of showings of How It's Made are more satisfying than anything in the list, and for 'science fiction' there's always the four people with the night goggles ... looking for Bigfoot.

CM
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Hell on Wheels for me. Enjoying that show quite a bit.
    Visit my page at www.echoarms.com for casting, reloading, and firearms accessories as well as FFL services in Southern California.

Like my Facebook page: Echo Arms

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by montana_charlie View Post
    We have a 'basic subscription' to DirecTV, but do not subscribe to any of the movie or sports channels. I watched a few episodes of Walking Dead during it's first season ... and dropped it. I have not felt inspired to try it again.
    I have watched smatterings of the others, but immediately learned that they are as pointless as I had imagined.
    They rank right up there with Lizard Lick, Hardcore Pawn, and Dog The Bounty Hunter for numbing brain cells into extinction.

A couple of showings of How It's Made are more satisfying than anything in the list, and for 'science fiction' there's always the four people with the night goggles ... looking for Bigfoot.

CM
    LOL! Could you imagine if some cat got his hands on the Jack's Link's costume and found out where there were filming one night?
    GSSF RSO
    NRA RSO
    DU

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

These are the times that try men's souls.
    Thomas Payne

Quote Originally Posted by P.K. View Post
    LOL! Could you imagine if some cat got his hands on the Jack's Link's costume and found out where there were filming one night?
    LOL, I've be afraid that someone would shoot me thinking that I was a Bigfoot so they could cash in on the fame of having killed one. I guess you could always add a few layers of kevlar to the costume so you'd be bullet proof.