Inline FabricationWidenersSnyders JerkyRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Load Data

Thread: Del-Ton AR lower parts kit arrived assembled LOL

Boolit Bub

Talking Del-Ton AR lower parts kit arrived assembled LOL

Hi everyone as some of you know Im new here and getting into 50 BMG reloading and .72/.50 muzzleloader casting, for the 1st time. Tired of swapping out 1 AR lower I ordered a 2nd new Del-Ton AR-15 lower receiver blank with parts kit for DIY assembly on sale for $215. This so that I could have a dedicated lower for my upper 50 BMG exclusively. So my FFL informed me that my package had arrived here and I was expecting to do some assembling. Turns out upon inspecting the content of the box inside was a complete assembled and functioning 5.56 Del-Ton lower receiver with 6 position tactical stock and a note stating that a second package with the assembly parts would arrive separately, OK LOL. So my FFL dealer is keeping an eye out for a parts package. Somehow I doubt it will arrive but it will be funny if it does.
    Last edited by CWO4GUNNER; 03-09-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Boolit Master Baron von Trollwhack's Avatar
    I'm glad to have gotten your number quickly. BvT
    Every lawbreaker we allow into our nation, or tolerate in our citizen population leads to the further escalation of law breaking of all kinds and acceptance of evil.
    Since almost all aspects of our cultural existence are LIBERAL in most states, this means that the nation is on a trajectory to dissolution by the burden of toleration and acceptance of LAWBREAKING as a norm, a trajectory back to the dark ages of history.

BvT