Inline FabricationWidenersTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Reloading EverythingRepackboxRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Gun I wish I never sold..........

Boolit Grand Master

pre 64 Win 70 in 300 H&H. Bought new by a Canadian guy who used it to put meat on the table for decades. Finally decided to get rid of it and sold it to me for $300. Used but well taken care of as are all rifles used to feed a family during lean times.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Buddy
    A Ruger #1 45/70. It had fantastic wood, the best I had ever seen on a #1. I sold it about 18 years ago and it still haunts me to this day.

Boolit Master
    my S&W 500 magnum.

loved that gun ... great for ..."my gun is bigger than yours"... conversations.

Boolit Buddy

yeah it was had to sell, not because I wanted to sell,

thanks to the lowlife ex, my daughter married/divorced,, who lied so much , that he managed to get a casa worker and other court people to believe his lies, till we fought back , and lawyers are never cheap, and we won in the end, once the judge started sorting things out,
    but I will carry a hate for that casa person for the rest of my life for what I went through(gun person, motorcycle person =lowlife,, according to the court,for while) and it was not even my divorce, anyway,

a SS marlin 44,
    a marlin 357 custom take down,
    several ruger stainless blackhawks in 44 and 357
    among other generic toys that people buy and sell, anyway,

then to top things off, those I sold off too,we had a verbal* agreement to sell back ,
    well one died, and his kid took off with the marlin 44, and have never seen him since,
    the one with the custom take down, denies he ever bought it, don't know what your talking about,

the blackhawks, the dude went he would sell them back, for double what I sold them to him, ,
    funny how you find out how crooked your quote friends can be,

*and shows just how little an americans word means now days,
    best one of the month,

about unique and IMR unequal, They really did duplicate it, made it equally unobtainable

I had no choice but to sell all weapons that weren't family connected when I purchased my grandmother's 7 acres. Missed most dearly is a Winchester top eject Trapper carbine .45 LC. It served as a wonderful complement to my Colt SAA New Frontier, popping at rabbits in eastern Oregon. Trappers have more than doubled in value since I owned it. Nuts.

Boolit Master
    I want them all back.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

Boolit Master

HK 91, with factory scope mount and bi-pod.

Worth big bucks now, if you can find one.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

For me I did not sold any of the guns I have .I did give one shotgun to my brother that is a pump . because he only had his single shot.and I had 3 pumps .So I let him have one of the 3 that I choose that he could get. Other then that I do not give up any one I have .Because of the same reason that some posted on here wish they did not sold any of the ones they had.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Smale View Post
    ive got a few I wish I had back.
    1 610 3"
    2 24 4"
    3 sti Trojan in 9mm
    4 3 different m1carbines
    5 ruger red label 20 guage
    6 browning side by side grade II 20 guage
    7 rem 700 mountain rifle 280
    8 a pro carry cdp Kimber
    9 ruger ultra light 250 sav
    10 ruger international 250 sav
    I could probably go on and make a list of 50. Some were sold when I got divorced and had to come up with money but most were sold because at the time I was into something different and just traded because id use the gun I traded for more.
    Dang, I'd take that 20g Red Label off your hands in a heartbeat. I keep an eye out for one but I've never seen one in a gun rack at the lgs's I stop buy
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Buddy

After working in the firearms section of a sporting goods store that went out of business, I will not sell/get rid of mine. Because of all of the conversations that started with "I used to have one but I got rid of it. I wish I never got rid of it".

Boolit Master
    Colt Lightweight Commander, 45 acp, pre-70 series. It was the most accurate 45 auto I had ever owned or fired. I bought it new in 1968 but by 1970 was needing cash to get married. Sold it to a friend who later got into trouble with it and it was lost for ever. It took me over 40 years but recently I replaced it with another one identical to it. Still have the wife.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345