Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
WidenersRotoMetals2Load DataRepackbox
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: Ohaus 38-150K

Boolit Man

Ohaus 38-150K

I picked up a 4 banger like new can anyone tell me if this is a true Keith style bullet or at least if it is a decent design
    Everyone Is Entitled To Be Stupid, But Some Abuse The Privilege

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range
    Swampmaster: how lucky you are, that boolit is the predecessor to the current RCBS 38-150-K. I have both the Ohaus and RCBS labeled versions is 2 C moulds, and would pay up for the 4c version: Well regarded writer/caster/board member here,Glen Fryxell,has referred to this as his favorite currrently available boolit for the 38 Spec.( see the article @ Handloads .com,"the 38 SWC" I'm not certain it has the square bottomed lube groove said to be nec. to be a "true" E.Keith,but the results are such that for me,it's a So What... Enjoy, Onceabull
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

Cool

Swampmaster, Onceabull's correct about accuracy of the 38-150K. It is an excellent performer in my S & W Mod. 10 and two .357mags.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by onceabull View Post
    Swampmaster: how lucky you are, that boolit is the predecessor to the current RCBS 38-150-K. I have both the Ohaus and RCBS labeled versions is 2 C moulds, and would pay up for the 4c version: Well regarded writer/caster/board member here,Glen Fryxell,has referred to this as his favorite currrently available boolit for the 38 Spec.( see the article @ Handloads .com,"the 38 SWC" I'm not certain it has the square bottomed lube groove said to be nec. to be a "true" E.Keith,but the results are such that for me,it's a So What... Enjoy, Onceabull
    Well Thanks even a blind dog can find a bird sometimes. I quess it is not a true Keith style at it doesnt have they squared off lube groove more of a rounded one but none the less a great looking bullet

Boolit Man
    I might add my aloy must be off as it is casting almost 158 grain not 150 as the mould states