WidenersSnyders JerkyLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ponsness/Warren?

Boolit Master

I should have paid more attention when they are on EBay, but am guessing they go for between $150-200.

I'll modify this message the next time I see one sold there.
    Member: Orange Gunsite Family, NRA-Life, ARTCA, American Legion, & the South Cuyahoga Gun Club.

Caveat Emptor: Do not trust Cavery Grips/American Gripz/Prestige Grips/Stealth Grips from Clayton, NC. He will rip you off.

Boolit Master
    Bringing this back to the top. I have a P-200 and like it for straight wall cases, never have tried it with small rifle stuff.

P-W has finally pulled their heads out of their butz and have manuals available as pdf. downloads. I just printed one out last night so I could find out how much I have been doing wrong for 25 years or so.

I have recently come into an RCBS Pro-2000 on more or less permanent loan from my son. I'm starting to think about selling the P-200 so I can buy tooling for the Pro-2000 and my Star sizer. It's not that there is anything wrong with the Ponsness design, it's just that the RCBS IS faster and it will handle full length sizing on rifle calibers.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan in Vermont View Post
    P-W has finally pulled their heads out of their butz and have manuals available as pdf. downloads. I just printed one out last night so I could find out how much I have been doing wrong for 25 years or so.
    About time! I had to pay for one for the 375c which the P200 is. Just much modified.

take care,

r1kk1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12