Titan ReloadingWidenersLee PrecisionReloading Everything
RotoMetals2Load DataRepackboxSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Inline Fabrication

Thread: 40s/w into 44 bullets swaging dies

Boolit Mold

40s/w into 44 bullets swaging dies

Hello, i recently joined this swaging website.i am not new to swaging bullets(have old CH dies as well as corbin "M" type dies)your 40S/W cases swaged into 44 bullets interests me a lot .How do i go about ordering this die set,thanks,nmcrnagunnut

Boolit Buddy
    Go back through this forum, BT Sniper is the man to check out.

He's Elk hunting this week, so sit back and read his posts, then order some dies after the weekend. I hear great stuff about his dies and have ordered a set. Compared to the "Big Name" die makers, the BT wait time is practically non existent. (He thought my set would be done in three or four weeks.!)

You stated you have old CH dies. You may already have the dies you need. These are CH4D dies for the 44 caliber. I am not sure what series dies you have, however, if you have the 44 caliber 101 series, then that is what we are all using. BT Sniper is buying the CH4D die bodies and adding his own punches which are harder than the ones that comes from CH4D, I believe he stated that he is turning down grade 8 bolts. Or, you could order from CH4D if they are not sold out already.

Banned

sold mine

I had one and it would not center right traded it at a gunshow along with 600 40 S&W brass

Boolit Master
    My BT sniper dies work great! I have made several hundreds now. He wont ship if they dont walk the talk..
    Just find any post by BT Sniper and click on his handle and send a PM to him...........Buck
    NRA LIFER .. "THE CAST BULLET HANDLOADER IS THE ONLY ONE THAT REALLY MAKES ANY OF HIS AMMUNITION. OTHERS MEARLY ASSEMBLE IT". -E.H. HARRISON

----------------------
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
    Thomas Jefferson
    ------
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem."
    -- Ronald Reagan

Banned
    Reviving an old thread

Interested in trying to make some 44 swaged bullets using 308 or 7-57 mauser dies. Not interested in spending a lot of money so please don't mention buying BT sniper dies.

Boolit Master
    Watch the YouTube videos by mannyCa. They are titled specifically by caliber.
    QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES?