Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationWidenersRepackbox
Load Data Snyders Jerky

Thread: Custom Huntington 475 on gunbroker

Custom Huntington 475 on gunbroker

There is a custom 475 Linebaugh done by jack Huntinton on gunbroker right now. It is a converted precision bfr. asking 2 grand, not really a bad price all things considered. see it here http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=199706181
    Are you mormon? no. Are you catholic? no. Do you know what causes it? yes. and we like it.

Boolit Master
    That's a really nice piece!
    Semper Fidelis

Boolit Buddy
    i saw this ad this morning, drifting through my saved searches. really, really fine piece. not to disenfranchise the likes of harton and huntington, who execute such fine work, but i sure wish magnum research would offer a retrofit kit or service to fit a bisley frame to their revolvers. it makes perfect sense to me, but i guess selling me one doesn't quite cover the tool up cost.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bobke View Post
    i saw this ad this morning, drifting through my saved searches. really, really fine piece. not to disenfranchise the likes of harton and huntington, who execute such fine work, but i sure wish magnum research would offer a retrofit kit or service to fit a bisley frame to their revolvers. it makes perfect sense to me, but i guess selling me one doesn't quite cover the tool up cost.
    Problem is that they get fewer requests for the Bisley grip frame than the plow handle. I know, I have had this discussion with the production manager on numerous occasions. That said, mine is going to Huntington's for a Bisley grip frame in the new year.
    Semper Fidelis

Boolit Buddy
    hey, it's wishful thinking on my part. i do have a spare gripframe for my bfr that i picked up over on single action forum and it's going to find it's way to huntington for the same treatment. i've roundbutted my other bfr gripframe, but it doesn't seem to handle the same way my 5.5" bisley does. but we all seem to know that, right? and it seems like a good reason to send the whole package out there for a shortened barrel, real steel front sight and a lengthened bisley handle. talked my self smooth into it....