Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2WidenersSnyders Jerky
Load DataTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention! MiHec .45 200g Cramer HP 4 cavity mold

Boolit Buddy
    Would it make more sense to get the .454?
    Lube/size it to the dia I need.
    That way I would have option's down the road.

Boolit Master
    Wots,

That's up to you. You shouldn't have any problems sizing them to .452 if you want, plenty of lube groove on that bullet. Let me know if you want to change to .454".

TH
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) -

A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Boolit Master
    Let's keep this one going guys.

TH

A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Trigger, I have the old 2 holer from the first run. I havent cast any plain nose yet. What grns do these drop solid and is the nose kinda flat?

Boolit Lady

Seems like my 2-holer dropped the HPs at around 200 and the solids around 216, using ww. I'll check and correct this if different.

Pat

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggerhappy View Post
    Wots, cbunt1 and 1911 are all added.

cbunt1, you'll really like this mold. I bought Miha's first single cavity mold whe he first started, liked it so much I got the first 2 cav brass he came out with. It threw feathers on the bullets because the vent lines were a little too big. Then I bought the third version which had smaller vent lines and was his first perfect mold in my opinion. He's been building awesome molds ever since.

I really like this bullet because it will feed in just about any auto .45 and provide great accuracy. The ONLY problem is I can't cast fast enough to keep up with my shooting in the summer time. The 4 cavity should help with that.

TH
    Just getting caught up on all my group buy info!

I can't cast fast enough either...if I could buy a 40-cavity, I might just consider it!

At any rate, make mine a .452 with all pins...can't wait to play with this one!
    American by birth
    Texan by the Grace of God!

Boolit Buddy
    Sign me up please - fugowii at gmail dot com

.45 - 4 cavity Hollowpoint Cramer in .452" - $120 + $16 extra pins + $20 freight = $156.00

Boolit Master
    Fugowii, you're signed up, welcome.

cbunt, I added the .452" comment, when it comes time to order on Miha's site just choose the size you want.

ddeaton, I don't remember what the solid weight was, what patsher quoted sounds right.

Boolit Master

All I had to check was a pure lead solid from my 2-cav from the first run it was 219gr. FB

I'm A Honcho!
    Guys, of all the molds MiHec has done, this is the one that should be selling the absolute most. Everybody has a 45 auto......

Boolit Master

I think it already did, what with 5 re-dos.

Boolit Bub
    Please sign me up!

45 - 4 cavity HP Cramer in .452

Thanks!

jhgd at bex dot net

Boolit Master
    MajorDude, You're signed up. Make sure to watch this thread so you don't miss that order thread when the time comes.

Welcome! You're in good company.

TH

Boolit Buddy

I'm in

Trigger,
    This will be the most I've ever spent on a mold, but this one is looks just too good and I've been wanting just this bullet design.

.45 - 4 cavity Hollowpoint Cramer in .452" - $120 + $16 extra pins + $20 freight = $156.00

ar shutr 22 at yahoo dot com

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to my 1st custom mold.
    Last edited by xringshutr; 11-26-2010 at 12:50 AM.

Boolit Master
    xringshutr,

Well, you list your email address here, in code (see the first post), that way Miha has an idea of how many mold components he needs. When he gets the molds about done he will post a link on this thread so you can place your actual order. Once the molds are done Miha will send you a payment request via email. Pay it and you'll get your mold in about 2 weeks.

It's that simple.

TH

Boolit Buddy

Got it. Original post amended to add e-mail add.

Boolit Master
    xringshutr, you have been added to the list on the first post. Welcome.

TH

Boolit Grand Master

Trigger, any chance we could get the list numbered? I like to watch numbers for Miha's molds grow and with numbering it makes it a bunch easier. Thanks.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Buddy
    I'm in for a 454 solid. putzie at aol dot com

I'm A Honcho!
    So TriggerHappy, when this group buy closes, are you going to forward the list to MiHi thats on page one or do we have to sign up for it somewhere or ????

Im not wanting to miss out on these buys anymore!!!!

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast