Inline FabricationWidenersLee PrecisionRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention! MiHec .45 200g Cramer HP 4 cavity mold

Boolit Master
    357 Voodoo, you're in man!

Keep em' coming guys.
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) -

A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Triggerhappy View Post
    We'll have to verify that the $20.00 will cover shipping into CA,
    Strange thing to say, why wouldn't it? We are, and I can assure you it's true, not only on the same planet but also in the same country. Why would shipping be more to CA?

Yes Triggerhappy, my Miha molds arrived here safe and sound for the same $20.00 shipping charge that everyone else pays and the $20.00 even included the spaceship flight it took to get them here.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Master
    cbrick,

Well, ah, ok. CA doesn't ALWAYS mean Californication. In this case it referred to CAnada, since he lives in Ontario, no not the Ontario near LA, but the actual Ontario in the "OTHER" CA. In the Frozen North, Ah?... Ha!

In all reality, I run a pair of online businesses and since we do ship internationally and quite often into Canada, there are sometimes additional customs and brokerage fees depending how an item is shipped. Usually if it's mailed there won't be a problem, but that's not always true. I wanted to leave that option up to Miha, just to make sure he collects enough to cover the shipping into Canada.

;^)

TH

A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Boolit Grand Master

Oh, well, ok then.

I looked at 357 Voodoo to see where he was from, not slug.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

CRPA Life Member

Boolit Master

trigger,
    This will go well with my 2 cav of same. roctober5th at gmail dot com. 452 cramer HP please.
    Thanks for doing this trigger. enjoy Mike

Boolit Master
    captaint, you're good to go.

Add me to the list for one mold, please.

bron_yr_aur (at) comcast (dot) net
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." – Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Master
    That'll Do, you got it, Any preference on size and HP or solid?

Boolit Master
    Slug in CA (Canada),

I noticed that on a similar forum thread Miha said he can ship to CA at the same price. So you're good to go.

TH

That'll Do, you got it, Any preference on size and HP or solid?
    Personally, I'd like it to be hollowpoint, with pins to make it solid. As far as size goes, I size my boolits to .452", so .453" or .454" as-cast diameter would be fine by me.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." – Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Master
    HP is no problem, sizes are either .452" or .454", your choice.

TH

HP is no problem, sizes are either .452" or .454", your choice.

TH
    .452" will work just fine then.

Boolit Master
    You got it!

Boolit Mold
    Washington state attending school in California...
    I would be interested in a .452 cramer hp/penta mold. I am a bit new to making my own bullets but from what I have already cast it has been fun and I would love a HP mold especially a 4 cavity.

Sdolinko@westernu.edu

I go to school in CA atm. but I can have it shipped to my home of residence in WA. CA has some crazy laws.

Boolit Master
    Doc, I'll add you to the list. Shouldn't be a problem shipping to CA since they get marked as machine tools.

Keep an eye on this thread as we'll add an "Order" link when he's ready to start building the molds, should be fairly soon. Once the link shows up, place the actual order for your mold and when Miha's done and ready to ship he'll ask for payment. Once paid you should receive the mold in a couple of weeks.

Welcome to the forum, a great bunch of like minded folks!

Boolit Master
    Please add me:

45 - 4 cavity HP Cramer in .452

Edit: with all pins, please!

drobberson (at) gmail dot com
    Last edited by thegreatdane; 12-14-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Please add me to the list, too.

45 - 4 cavity HP Cramer in 452

cylserv(at)live(dot)com

Many thanks

Please add me in for a .452 HP plus all pins.
    anthonybennett at comcast _ net

Boolit Master
    thegreatdane, LowPE and AnthonyB are all added onto the list.

Welcome.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Moo View Post
    I go to school in CA atm. but I can have it shipped to my home of residence in WA. CA has some crazy laws.
    California HAS NO laws for or against bullet molds. It wouldn't matter in the slightest in CA if the box is marked machine tools, hand tools or bullet molds.

Rick

CRPA Life Member

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast