WidenersRepackboxSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Lee Precision

Thread: Lar45 sent me some Lube

Boolit Master

Lar45 sent me some Lube

Hi fellas
    The other week or so I saw in a post of someones,that Lar45 would send some samples to anyone interested in trying and then to buy some of his lubes,anyhoo I contacted Lar45 to enquire about his line of lubes he sells and asked if I could get a sample of the Red Carnauba lube if possible,but would understand if he did not want to send me any,for I'm in Australia,as it would be a bit of a hassle.
    But blow and behold,I get home on Friday night and a parcel from Lar45 was sitting on the table,to my suprise when I opened it up,it was not one stick of lube but 8 of 'em,2 of Red Carnauba,3 of 50/50 Alox Beeswax,2 of BAC and 1 of Alox 2500+ and several business cards.
    I was amazed that I got this many,so I have given a few samples to my casting mates,along with his business cards,now I don't know if they will buy any(I know one is a tight so and so) ,but I know I will for sure.
    I want to thank Glenn for his generosity and I want to assure him that I appreciate it alot and I urge everybody to support him and buy some of his lubes.
    Since joining this forum,I have got to know a few of you blokes and have to say what a great bunch you all are,not just for the info we all share but a common mateship,if thats the right word,for we all enjoy casting and shooting,what a trusting lot

I cannot wait to try these lubes out in some of my rifles,but alas,I'll have to wait until next week or so until I get my melting pot replaced.
    Thanks again to Lar45(Glenn) and the rest of you for making it worthwhile to be part of this group
    Cheers Boys
    no34570
    Dale.

Banned

He is one of the finest gentlemen I know. He also sent me some to try and I have been posting my results. I have a shoot to make before I post some more results. I have been very pleased with his lubes.
    If you do nothing else, PLEASE, post your results.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 44man
    He is one of the finest gentlemen I know. He also sent me some to try and I have been posting my results. I have a shoot to make before I post some more results. I have been very pleased with his lubes.
    If you do nothing else, PLEASE, post your results.
    44man
    I agree 100% with you,he is a fine gentleman not many would do that send you some lube,even interstate,let alone another country,just goes to show you don't it?
    Rest assured 44man I will post my results
    Cheers
    Dale
    no34570

Super Moderator

............I think it just boils done to Glenn being a fine person. There are still a few of them around

.............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master
    I just went to E-bay & bought some of the carnauba red in the "buy it now" category. 10-sticks for 16 bucks. That is alot of shooting for the money. It's like Bass says, you get a lube that works and along comes something else. And it's kinda silly since I already have a huge chunk of Felix-Lube that even smells good like a barbershop because of the source of lanolin being from a hair-pressing product. I used some tre-wax brand car polish in a little can from the dump recycling building. It is fun! Surprised it works so well in spite of it not being "perfect-to-the-letter". I found a jar of pure lanolin at the health food store (New Leaf Market) and will try that eventually but the other stuff worked great.

Boolit Master
    I'm doing my part, I've ordered 20 sticks of Carnauba Red, 10 solid and 10 hollow. I can't wait for it to get here and give it a go. I've heard so much good about it has a lot to live up to. I'm positive it will.

Ron

Boolit Master

I also bought some of his fine Carnauba Red .
    HE ( Not me ) thought his shipping was to slow because he was out and had to cast some more sticks to fill my order ( just a few days ).
    So he sent along some extra sticks and some 50/50 for me to use .

One great guy to deal with .

Johnch
    Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    And I carry a LOADED Hell Cat

Banned

I will forever be sorry that he doesn't live near so we could shoot and hunt together.