Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingWidenersLoad Data
Repackbox Reloading Everything

Thread: Lee tumble lube boolits + Red Carnauba

Lee tumble lube boolits + Red Carnauba

I'm having good success with Glenn Larson's Red Carnauba, so I decided to see if the magic would work on Lee tumble lube bullets. I ran some air cooled, wheel weight 358-158 TL RN and 358-148 TL WC through my Lubrimatic, and loaded them up in 38 special (3.5 Clays and Rem 1 1/2 primer).

The results were outstanding. Minimal lead in the barrel, excellent accuracy.

Next up: Going to try water quenching some of these, and bumping them up to moderate 357 magnum loads for a torture test.

Boolit Master

rbstern i use the 358 flat point sized 3585 13.0 gr h110 in mag case lubed with caranuba red oh yeah wspm primer. no crono yet but i like it even betermy 6" gp100 loves the load better open sights on the bags eye glasses cleaned sweat wiped between shots the best of 10 shot groups 3.5" worst was only 5+" Ill say the gun can out shoot me any day distance was 30 yds. tried lil gun but 6"didnt do as well with it my best efforts produced 6+" itried 13.5 gr but stripped lead from boolit 'water drop ww but absolutely no smeared lead like from no lube or gas cut from too small boolit. try youll like it!! ps my 4"gp likes lilgun but the gun i know can out shoot my eyes. shoot safe & load safer!