Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLoad DataRepackbox
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionWideners
Reloading Everything MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Glock 22 barrel ???

Boolit Mold

Glock 22 barrel ???

I have a question for you Glock cast boolit shooters. I would like to get an aftermarket barrel for my Glock 22 so that I can shoot lead bullets, what do you recommend/use?

THANKS for the info.

Tom

Boolit Bub

I also have a Glock 22 and use the lone wolf barrel.
    From what I read before purchasing it, it was suppose to be quite accurate and no special fitting involved, just a drop in replacement.
    I've put several thousand rounds down range with the Glock and the Lone Wolf barrel and I must say I really like it.
    Very accurate and I've had ZERO problems with it.

Boolit Master
    I don't load for the .40 S & W but I have a Jarvis barrel and a Storm Lake barrel for my Glock 9's. I have shot more out of the Storm Lake barrel (the Jarvis is almost too pretty to use) and I really like it.

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master in Heaven's Range HammerMTB's Avatar
    I have a couple Glocks and aftermarket bbls. I would recommend against the Lone Wolf bbl. It is the cheapest, but cheap doesn't always make the best buying decision.
    My experience with them was that the bbl I got form them had no throat at all. I asked them to throat it. They agreed. They sent the bbl back with .050" too much headspace. When I pointed that out, they got very indignant, told me to send it back for a refund (they weren't going to try again).
    It took 3+ months and many phone calls to get my money back, and at that they didn't refund my shipping.
    Really poor customer service, and a low quality product, IMHO.
    Storm Lake makes all the same drop-in bbls as LWD, and mine have been trouble free.

Boolit Grand Master
    I went Storm Lake for my Glock 23, and it has been an accurate and reliable replacement.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Master

Aftermarket barrel......

Ewww,

Lets see, Storm Lake for my Glock 23, 6" for my Glock 20, and Storm Lake for my
    Glock 17. (So far).

Buy it, you won't have any problems; excellent product.

HV in SC