Titan ReloadingWidenersLee PrecisionLoad Data
RepackboxInline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: Cast Boolits AR15 Upper

Boolit Man
    He was working on the 358 ( going to put it on the cast boolit engraved receiver I won at auction )but got slammed with 300 blk orders. Hopefully they will be caught up soon,

The 358 Delta in post #555 is perfect. I want a barrel (and reloading dies) fitted to my 7.62x39 upper when you are ready Aaron, I will be ready.
    This country has gone to hell but now there is hope for us.

Boolit Master
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety".
    Benjamin Franklin

Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions.
    James Madison

SCB Thanks For the Link and Info about 82nd Airborne

But he has not signed on to this site in about a month. So this might be a dead thread.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterGrin_1 View Post
    SCB Thanks For the Link and Info about 82nd Airborne

But he has not signed on to this site in about a month. So this might be a dead thread.
    That's why I posted it.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety".
    Benjamin Franklin

Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions.
    James Madison

Boolit Master

Does anyone have data/moulds that would work in this platform? Specificley(sp) 6.8SPC.?
    GSSF RSO
    NRA RSO
    DU

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

These are the times that try men's souls.
    Thomas Payne

Boolit Master
    RE: Aaron's absence lately. Some of you may not know he was nearly killed in an IED incident. He has operations scheduled to help him recover, plus running his business (thanks to people here and on other forums he is backlogged a couple hundred 300 BLK barrels) and he is married with small children.

One of you might give him a call tomorrow during the day and check, then report back to the multitudes here.

Rich

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    About a month ago I left an email on the website, I guess this is a bump.
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Boolit Master
    Aaron is on the Silencer Talk web site a lot. http://www.silencertalk.com/forum. As a matter of fact he's logged in right now. 01/14/2012 13:57 est. I don't think you'll have much luck contacting him here. I haven't received any reply to my email inquires either. Guess I'll look for someone else to do the work.
    Benjamin Franklin

James Madison

Boolit Master
    From the link posted above:
    If you need anything that DCA offers, Just call Arkansas Sportsman at (479) 641-8850. He is open from 9-5:30 M-F, and 9-2 on Sat.
    Delta Company Arms Restructure

If you need to talk with Aaron, my impression is the best way is to give him a call via the link above. Basically they are getting hit with so many orders that they got Arkansas Sportsman on board to assist with that.

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    Bump

@(:^]#>:::
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Boolit Man
    Anybody heard from 82nd Airborne the last few months? Can't seem to get a hold of him. Last fall he had been in and out of hospital. Was wondering about the uppers. ( especially the one I had won ).

Boolit Master

I called and spoke to someone (not Aaron) at his company about my recent 300 AAC Blackout build, the fella I talked to said they were backlogged by 9 months, I told him to tell Aaron we missed him.

Boolit Man
    Appreciate that. At least the gun industry is in good shape...

Boolit Master

Dumb question maybe, but how much does it run for a plain version on the 300 AAC? Been trying to find out some info and keep running into dead ends.

Boolit Master

I just rebarrelled my .223 with a barrel from Midway. Will try it out this weekend. Wanted to get an upper from Aaron but just don't have the patience. Maybe when he gets caught up I will re-order what I was going to get. By then I will better know what I really need anyway, and will appreciate the better quality gear.
    Last edited by Springfield; 02-13-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233