Load DataTitan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyWidenersRepackbox
Lee Precision Reloading Everything
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Riverwalker76

Boolit Buddy
    Now as of Wednesday, no stone; no response to PM.

Richard
    Plans and dreams are what we have until life gets in the way.

XNGH E Clampus Vitus, Platrix Chapter No. 2 "Credo Quia Absurdum"

possibly that these were lost due to torn up boxes? mine came in a small flat rate box, no packing, just loose. had a good many sharp edges on it and the box was in pretty bad shape.
    just a thought.

TTC
    NRA life member (benefactor)

Boolit Master
    Cancelled order and requested refund on 8-26-10. No contact as of yet.

swamp

Banned - Posts Deleted Because He Edited Them With Vulgarity When He Could Not Get His Way
    I see that Riverwalker76 was on this site as late as 4:04pm yesterday, and has changed his avatar. It seems that he's avoiding PMs, and generally just flippin' us the bird!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by excess650 View Post
    I see that Riverwalker76 was on this site as late as 4:04pm yesterday, and has changed his avatar. It seems that he's avoiding PMs, and generally just flippin' us the bird!
    I truly hope that’s not the case. I did order them through the mail so I believe mail fraud could be an issue if this is not resolved

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by excess650 View Post
    I did not change my avatar, and I am not ignoring anyone. I'm trying to resolve this mess. Right now I can't give out any refunds if I don't know who has what and where it is. Why would I send a refund and then have you receive your stone the next day?

This post has turned from a specific request for information only
    thread to a general speculation and gossip thread. I informed 45Nut several days ago to this, and told him that I would start dealing via PM ONLy if this kept going. It has not, so I have refused to sift through the speculation and non-sense, and only reply to my PMs from here on out.

Please read my ORIGINAL POST. If you want to talk about whatever ... no offense, but you need to take it elsewhere. I'm trying to get this mess straightened out. I quit trying to sift through the meaningless posts to get to the original topic, and the mods / admins haven't helped in trying to do this by keeping the junk posts down.

If you want my response ... keep the nonsense posts down, and post your response. I've seen several people on this topic that don't even have a dog in this fight.

So, if you wonder why I haven't responded to this post ... now you have it. Adults on the net can't be trusted to follow simple directions. I informed 45Nut on the 28th about this problem of nonsense posts, and it isn't being taken care of.

As far as PMs go. I've responded to all of the PMs I've received. I don't know if my account is being monitored or what ... but the last PM I received was over the weekend. I don't know if anyone has sent any since then. I haven't gotten them if you have.

Ok Riverwalker76 I re sent the pm.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Boolit Buddy

skepticism

A great deal of the now legitimate skepticism would have been greatly lessened if not eliminated if the pics that were promised had been taken and posted. I don't know if I would have placed an order if I had seen the photo that I had to take and post almost 2 weeks after all the orders were placed and money sent. I posted the other day with the photo that I felt I received what was verbally advertised but I too very early on asked about the photos that were promised and never posted. I am beginning to consider myself one of the lucky ones as by my count only a little more than 1/2 a dozen people have posted that they received their order. Me thinks you doth protest too much about legitimate frustration.

Boolit Grand Master

Riverwalker76 PM sent again.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by riverwalker76 View Post
    ...Why would I send a refund and then have you receive your stone the next day?...
    Damage control, returning the funds would stop the skepticism and allow you time to sort out the delivery issues.

9 out of 10 people would send you another payment once they received quality product.

PP

Banned - Posts Deleted Because He Edited Them With Vulgarity When He Could Not Get His Way
    Riverwalker76,
    I TRUSTED you to send a useable item in a timely manner. After a couple of weeks with no delivery, despite your having received payment, doubt towards you was inevitable. It wasn't just my order that was delayed or not delivered, so what did you expect?

You were asked for photos but never posted them. I TRUSTED you despite the lack of photos, and TRUSTED that YOU were dealing IN GOOD FAITH. We who ordered from you have no idea as to what has transpired during the interim, and you shouldn't be surprised or offended by the response. Your lack of willingness to refund payments has just fanned the fires of disdain. Had you made refunds, there would be less doubt about your integrity, and we wouldn't be discussing this matter here.

I ASKED for a refund and DID state that I would return the merchandise should it arrive. Apparently you didn't trust me. Could it be that you wouldn't have done the same and returned the merchandise? Or was it that you were afraid that your merchandise wouldn't live up to expectations regardless?

As more time has gone by, and more complaints or lack of delivery, lack of refund, and lack of response, its now obvious that I was not alone, and it seems that you were just taking advantage of folk's trusting nature for your own gain.

Boolit Master
    I haven't received my order. It's now a week after you sent it last Wednesday via Priority Flat Rate box (post #20 in this thread) What's up with that? Trying to be positive and trusting, however, it needs to be reciprocated.

Boolit Buddy
    PM sent again - I will post for all to see when am PM reply is received - Still no stone as of 9/1

Wishing for the best

Boolit Buddy

No stones yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by 357maximum View Post
    Bump to the top..........THIS NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED A.S.A.P
    Back to the top!!!

Boolit Buddy

Why am I jumping though hoops?

This is starting to seem silly.

First we're supposed to indicate our order status in this thread (which I did 8-28). No response or offer of a tracking number, etc. Now we're only going to get a response to a PM? I sent that this morning…

I really would like to give him a chance to make this right.

Richard
    Plans and dreams are what we have until life gets in the way.

XNGH E Clampus Vitus, Platrix Chapter No. 2 "Credo Quia Absurdum"

Quote Originally Posted by JesterGrin_1 View Post
    I am with you.
    On 8/25 I was informed that Riverwalker76 would replace my rock but I have not seen anything as of yet?????????????????? Nor has Riverwalker76 replied to my messages on the subject.
    Still no reply to the PM that I sent to Riverwalker76 on 8/25 or the one sent on 9/01.

And still NO Replacement stone as promised on 8/25. AS it is now 9/02

And as said before I do not wish to have another darn Door stop or yard rock. So if you have not sent another stone please refund at least $10.oo of the $15.oo that you charged me for these pieces of rock.

We have no choice but to post in the thread since you will not reply through the personal message service of this forum.
    Last edited by JesterGrin_1; 09-02-2010 at 06:18 PM.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    Not arrived.

Almost seems like the Post Office has side-tracked your packages for some.... motive. Maybe they suspect some dark purpose or illegal goings on. They don't need no stinkin' 'probable cause'. With this many hanging in limbo there has to be something to it.

Dutch
    Another week. No delivery.

Dutch

Banned
    I would like to publicly apologise to Riverwalker76 for posting in his thread. I was only trying to decipher if the rocks scattered on my hunting grounds were of any worth.

I understand that I have somehow caused him much angst and because of it, folks are not being responded to. My apologies to all for this.

I wont piss inyour your thread anymore kind sir. Please carry on.

Chaos

Boolit Master
    PM sent, no answer

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast