Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingLoad DataLee PrecisionRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Wideners
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Riverwalker76

Boolit Bub
    I still havent recieved a reply to the 4 pms that i have sent you this week riverwalker. please pm me with the status of my stone. I sent you the money via usps money order. you told me when you get the funds you will ship. then you said you got the funds and it should go out this week. (that was over 2 weeks ago). You never replied if you ever did ship the stone so I dont know if it ever even got out. Im not asking for a refund as of yet because I do understand the mass amount of confusion that has been gong on with all this mess. I would contact you through pms but you haven't replied to any of them. I dont know if this is due to the fact there is something wrong with the site or just the fact that your swamped with all this mess or whatever other reasons that it could be. Just please check if you have shipped me a stone and if you haven't then please get me one out.

Boolit Master

I have not dog in this fight but what I am going to post could have bearing.

One thing I would like to mention regarding shipping via USPS is that tracking numbers are worthless. The delivery confirmation on the other hand can be a good thing. if you wan treal time tracking you better send with UPS.

Again sorry for the outside and unrelated to the sales nature of my thread. THis just needs to be cleared up as toruble in the family is a bad deal.

Moderator Emeritus

For those of you who are being ignored by RiverWalker76 and would like to contact him directly, please contact me via PM for his direct email address and phone number. This is considered a last resort measure since RiverWalker76 is refusing to answer pm's.
    Last edited by Gunload Master; 09-11-2010 at 11:40 PM.
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

RiverWalker76 Last Activity: 09-01-2010 07:16 PM Looks like he has left the building.

I sent an e mail to RiverWalker76 and this is his response.

I am out of town as of yesterday morning on family business. When I return home on Tuesday I will address the issue. I'm sorry I cannot give you a more specific answer at this time, but my family needs me right now. Personal dealings are the least of my worries at this particular moment. Please understand my situation.

Thanks

So I guess we will have to hold on while he gets his family problems in order.
    Last edited by JesterGrin_1; 09-03-2010 at 01:57 PM.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Boolit Master

Jestergrin 1,

I would say to anyone, you included, if one has an immediate family issue they should take care of that first and foremost. If you were in the same boat with a family problem would you not want others to give you that latitude? And remember he did give you a response to a pm, that lack of response has been one of the main complaints int his thread.

It was not from a pm but an e mail.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

In Marks second thread about these stones,didnt he say he had recently lost his job and he was going to try selling some more stones for a little income?If thats the case and on top of that he is having some family problems then I for one can wait this out.So far he has always replied to my pms,although I havnt messaged him in a week or so.I can see where things like that can get to a guy,Im not saying its any way to do business,but I can understand.Just my view on this as Im waiting on a stone myself.In fact if I believed he was out on a limb,Id just tell him to keep it and we'd work it out some other time...Robin

Boolit Bub
    im not that worried about the stone either. I understand the that if he is having family troubles that comes first. my only complaint was the lack of organization. It seems as if he misplaced or didn't write down the info of who he sent stones too or when. so it seems now he is worried and doesnt want to send a stone to someone twice. I just hope that everything's ok and that he can get this all resolved in a timely manner when he gets back.

Boolit Master
    I'm not worried about the stone either, but as I stated in a PM I just hope things are going okay and primarily worried about him personally. It doesn't seem like the stereotypical scam job, it seems like some things went to hell in a handbasket in the middle of this sale.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by manleyjt View Post
    Jestergrin 1,

I would say to anyone, you included, if one has an immediate family issue they should take care of that first and foremost. If you were in the same boat with a family problem would you not want others to give you that latitude? And remember he did give you a response to a pm, that lack of response has been one of the main complaints int his thread.
    I may be more sympathetic if a reply to one of my numerous PM's was returned. None were, Nada, Nothing, only silence. Sounds like a scam to me.

I am not sure if you have any skin in the game but I do.

My intent is not to stir anything up and yes, take care of your business at home, but not on my dime. There are many good people on these boards, many of which are willing to lend a helping hand or a couple of bucks.

I for one and glad my reputation means more than a couple of bucks. Again, I hope this is not the case and the transaction(s) end up being completed.

Boolit Master
    The PM I sent a day ago was replied to. On the basis of confidentiality of the PM, I won't go any further than what he told the other fellow, but yes, a family crisis occurred in the middle of this. I'll be patiently waiting for my stone and give him and his family time for this. I suggested to him that he post his information publicly to take some of the heat off, but that was only a couple of minutes ago, and quite frankly, I'm sure this thread may be the last thing on his mind.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by selmerfan View Post
    The PM I sent a day ago was replied to. On the basis of confidentiality of the PM, I won't go any further than what he told the other fellow, but yes, a family crisis occurred in the middle of this. I'll be patiently waiting for my stone and give him and his family time for this. I suggested to him that he post his information publicly to take some of the heat off, but that was only a couple of minutes ago, and quite frankly, I'm sure this thread may be the last thing on his mind.
    I sent another PM to riverwalker after reading your reply selmerfan. Thanks for posting.

Banned
    I am now back from my family situation, and am in a position to reply to your PMs .... HOWEVER ... please follow the following directions to avoid confusion on my end.

I am now able to receive PMs, and have cleared my inbox for sufficient space.

I am not in a position, at this time, to hand out refunds so please understand that I can only ship you a replacement stone.

If you have not received the order that you placed with me ... please PM me. ONLY 1 time will suffice. I will be working with all diligence to get this resolved as of the opening of the post office on Tuesday morning. So, again, please only PM me one time if you haven't received your stone(s), and I will be able to make a note of it.

All I ask is that those of you who haven't received them yet to be honest enough to either reimburse me for the stones once everything works itself out with the PO. It is evident that some of you will be getting 2 shipments from my end, and I will be getting paid only for the first shipment.

Thanks, and please follow the above directions for a prompt resolution to this matter.

As of this minute ... I have prepared for reshipment of the following orders. If you name is on this list ... there is no need to PM me. I already have you covered.

Thanks

buckbeans
    ripshod
    grages
    typecaster
    boolitbill
    m-tecs
    plus1hdcp
    timbuck
    swamp

Rev. Byrd .... I do not have your screenname, but have an order being reshipped for you. Please PM me your screen name for my records.

Ok Sending 3rd pm about the replacement stone. Since I did not hear back on the other two.

I was informed that Riverwalker76 would send out my replacement stone on Tuesday.
    Last edited by JesterGrin_1; 09-06-2010 at 07:18 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Thank you sir, I will post back when the stone arrives and I did receive a PM reply.

Banned
    I have all orders accounted for, and all will go out to the PO tomorrow morning. If you would like a delivery confirmation number .... PM me, and I will give you one.

Please understand that this is no guarantee of tracking as the PO now takes the stance that the Delivery Confirmation number is only for delivery ... not tracking.

However, I will try and get the attendant to scan them before I leave, but that is no guarantee given the busy day ahead of the PO tomorrow. That being the first day back from a long weekend. All in all ... everyone should have received their stones by Friday's mail.

I will recheck this forum later this evening to ensure I have everyone covered.

Boolit Buddy

Rev. Byrd .... I do not have your screenname, but have an order being reshipped for you. Please PM me your screen name for my records.[/QUOTE]

That would "Brother Love" , as in "Brother Love's traveling salvation show" (Neil Diamond)

Banned
    I dropped all of the packages off at the PO a half hour ago. You should all receive them within 2 to 3 days.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_Love View Post
    Rev. Byrd .... I do not have your screenname, but have an order being reshipped for you. Please PM me your screen name for my records.

That would "Brother Love" , as in "Brother Love's traveling salvation show" (Neil Diamond)[/QUOTE]

Made me laugh!!!!

Banned - Posts Deleted Because He Edited Them With Vulgarity When He Could Not Get His Way

Pictures!

I finally got around to taking pictures for those of you still waiting for your deliveries. I ordered (1) each large and medium, but I'm not so sure the sizes were accurate, and the supposedly useable surface of each is considerably smaller. I'm trying to show both sides and ends. There are NO flat surfaces.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/atta...1&d=1283978219

I tried sharpening on the smaller stone's convex surface. I did apply dishwashing liquid and water to act as a surfacant and suspend the steel. It worked on the first kitchen knife, but the 2nd didn't sharpen like it should have due to the stone loading up with steel. I tried washing it off and trying again, but its surface has dark shiny spots on it rather than remaining abrasive.

Personally, I think that anyone who wanted a refund prior to delivery should have received one. Likewise, for those not pleased with the product received, I think refunds are in order.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast