RotoMetals2RepackboxReloading EverythingWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad DataTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: Smaller Apertures???

Smaller Apertures???

Does anybody know the source, or have the voodoo to DYI, for smaller apertures for vernier sights??? I have BPCR w/ 050, 060, and 070. I have noticed a definite difference in accuracy with smallest hole. I would now like to go even smaller. Any suggestions???? I have tried some searches without success. I am aware of Hadley device at Buffalo arms and wonder how far down those holes go.

Thanks!!!

Boolit Master
    If I understand your question, this guy can do custom apertures. He advertises on a couple different sites, but you can contact him at the following;

jhulett@chartermi.net

Don't know how small you want it, won't hurt to ask.
    He is presently making me an aperture for a Pedersoli type sight for a Rolling Block repro. Price is right also. $10.00-$15.00 depending on complexity.......Lee

In Remembrance
    What brand is your tang sight?
    If anyone makes a Hadley eyepiece for it, you then have a group of selectable apertures by just turning a wheel.

The one made by Pedersoli has eight apertures, with the five smallest being .012 /.020 /.031 /.039 /.051.
    But it doesn't fit all of the Pedersoli tang sights.
    CM
    Last edited by montana_charlie; 08-23-2006 at 04:51 PM.
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Brownell's sells the Merit Ajustable aperture target sight disc and they carry one specifically for Browning BPCR sights and MVA sights. There's two models, a standard and a Master model; both go from .022 to .125 diameters. I've got them on both my Browning sights and they work fine but aren't as well known or thought of as the Hadley. But they were priced right at $37.33 for a wholesale price and $56.00 retail. They're Item #571-003-014, for the Browning Master Model if you want to look at one in the cataloque.
    McLintock