Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
RepackboxRotoMetals2WidenersLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I lost my wife

Boolit Buddy

I lost my wife

My wonderful wife lost her battle to colon cancer. She was my best friend. Above all, she put up with me even after I found this forum. She tried so hard to build up enough strength to take chemo but endless complications kept her from it. The cancer started on the outside of the colon, so it was too late by the time they found it. My wife, Margo, was already battling a closed head injury and breast cancer that had gone to her bones when this final straw took her from me. Life does have it's cruel moments and she got more than her share. God, I miss her.

Moderator Emeritus

Very sorry to hear of your loss. There's just no words I can think of that might help, so I'll just say a prayer.
    grit yer teeth an pull the trigger

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    My sympathy to you. Her pain is now gone.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Moderator Emeritus

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Words are never enough at times like this but you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    "The worst wheel of the cart makes the most noise." - Benjamin Franklin

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

Prayers for you and your Family

I lost my first wife to stroke June 25th 2002.

After all they have suffered they are in a better place.

It still hurts and I still miss her.

Prayers that you will find comfort.

Rick TwoTrees Brown

Very sorry for your loss, she sounds like she was a brave and wonderful women.

Boolit Buddy

BBA,
    I am truely sorry for your loss and I know how this hurts. It happened to me in 2008 when my best friend went to be with the Lord.

At my wife's funeral a lady who had lost her husband a few months earlier approached me and said the following. "People tell you it will get better, but its a lie, it does not. It never gets better, you just learn to live with it."

I was shocked and a little offended. Now I realize she knew exactly what she was talking about. I hope this story does not offend you. I will pray for you and your family as you struggle through this terrible time.

Respectfully, Malcolm

Boolit Master
    I am truly sorry also for your loss. There just aren't the rite words to console a person after such a loss. Lately i have been wondering what i would do in your shoes. Unfortunately i would prob. build some very high walls an become more of a hermit.
    Kevin

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers are for you tonight. My wife died at 47 years old from cancer, 3 years ago.

It changes us forever. The lady was right, with one caveat. You will laugh again after awhile. We never forget but we learn to cope. Hang in there.

All the best, Don

Boolit Man
    Praying for you man.

Boolit Master

Sorry to hear this sad news, God Bless you.

Boolit Mold
    Having received myself what doctors say is my death notice I have learned to be thankful each day for not only what I have but to also know how much it will hurt those who love us when we are gone.

What can I say?...nothing that would really help you...but to say I will think of you too..

Boolit Master in Heaven's Range 257 Shooter's Avatar
    I am sorry to hear about your wife. Please stay in contact with us and let us be a strong shoulder for you. I will be praying for you.
    In God WE Trust!
    NRA Life Member
    "I'll keep my guns, my money and my freedom, you can keep the change!"

Boolit Master
    We are so sorry for your loss. We will keep you in our prayers.

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

heavy hearts are something we all share for loved ones, my condolences also.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Remember all the happiness you had together, that's the best memorial to her.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray you'll find comfort knowing she's in a better place.

Moderator Emeritus

Sorry to hear of your loss.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Buddy

Try to remember the good times. Cry when you need to, Laugh when you are ready, Hold your friends close and your Family closer. This is God's world and we are his children. Turn to him in prayer it really does help. My prayers are with you. May God's Angels surround you and comfort you. God Bless.

My deepest condolence to you and the family.

Murphy
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast