Lee PrecisionRepackboxTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
ADvertise hereMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication

Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 6000 USD, Received: 6135 USD (102%)
OUR GOAL HAS BEEN MET!
Our Annual server fund drive is going on now! This donation drive helps fund Cast Boolits for an entire year, and helps support our 2nd amendment rights! You can donate by Paypal by clicking the DONATE button. Or by Cash / Check / MO to the address below:

Willy Snyder
PO Box 2732
Pocatello, ID 83206
****Due to overwhelming e-mails, I will be very slow in updating this list. Please bear with me!****

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Site benefit - #0/#4 and #00/#0000 Morgan Molds

Boolit Master

All -

I finished the Morgan molds. I packed them in the same box Bob sent them to me in (a small flat rate) and put that box into a medium flat rate box. I also threw in another .320/.380 ball mold for Bob to circulate. Shipped the box back to Bob this morning, so he should be getting everything before the end of the week. That should make four molds available for circulating around.

Bob, I don't envy your job of keeping track of them as they circulate around!

Boolit Master at Heavens Range Bob Krack's Avatar
    Ohio for a while Kalifornia then who knows where - Missouri?
    Quote Originally Posted by theperfessor View Post
    All -

I finished the Morgan molds. I packed them in the same box Bob sent them to me in (a small flat rate) and put that box into a medium flat rate box. I also threw in another .320/.380 ball mold for Bob to circulate. Shipped the box back to Bob this morning, so he should be getting everything before the end of the week. That should make four molds available for circulating around.

Bob, I don't envy your job of keeping track of them as they circulate around!
    Dr. Keith! I do not know how to thank you and how to explain how much you have done to keep this mould rental going.

I will be starting a new thread in the morning. - bad inet connection tonight.

Thank you, kind sir,

Bob
    I was always taught to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any!

Μολὼν λαβέ; approximate Classical Greek pronunciation [molɔ̀ːn labé], Modern Greek [moˈlon laˈve]), meaning "Come and take them" is a classical expression of defiance reportedly by King Leonidas in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae.

Boolit Master

Kind words Bob. Let me clarify one thing - I do not have a PhD and am not a Doctor of anything. Well, I did make two sick molds a little better, but even then I acknowledge the truth that many others could do better. It just happened to be my turn to help, and I'm glad to do so.
    Last edited by theperfessor; 02-21-2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Hit submit by accident

Boolit Master at Heavens Range Bob Krack's Avatar
    Ohio for a while Kalifornia then who knows where - Missouri?
    Doctors make sick critters better and I mean to tell you, those two critters I sent you were SICK!
    (I performed brain surgery several times long ago and far away. - well, kinda, I castrated hogs and cattle, making them think they were female)

Thanks Doc,

Bob
    I was always taught to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any!

Μολὼν λαβέ; approximate Classical Greek pronunciation [molɔ̀ːn labé], Modern Greek [moˈlon laˈve]), meaning "Come and take them" is a classical expression of defiance reportedly by King Leonidas in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae.

Boolit Master

Bob contacted me and is sending the mold to me...Now I have to buy a 6 banger handles I broke my LEE handles by drilling them. I may need them for about 2-3 weeks because I'm waiting on a set of new handles..I will donate to the site and ship them to the next person when they line/sign up and let me know..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123