Load DataTitan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: Primers are in!

Boolit Master

Primers are in!

I don't know what the primer situation is now in most areas, but at the dealer 40 minutes from my home, I saw many on the shelf. While I was looking around, I discovered that they had recieved a shipment that was waiting to be put away. There were two stacks of Winchester, one 17 cases high, the other 13. Another 13 cases of CCI. 5,000 per case.

Doug

Boolit Master in Heaven's Range
    Our local Sportsman's Warehouse is also starting to get them on a regular basis. They have quite a stock of powder and bullets, too, but not all varieties. Things are looking up.

Regards,

Stew
    Sig file change:
    "Obi Wan Baloney"
    VOTE 2012! Throw them out! Every last one of them! (Feel free to add this to your sig. Spread the word!)

"...Get a rope." Pace Picante Sauce commercial, ca. 1984

"I (did, on several occasions) swear to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic, and to bear true faith and allegiance to the same." And when I left, they never asked me to recant.

Things are looking better here to at Sportsman's and other place--- IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Boolit Buddy
    The Bass Pro Shops in Memphis is also starting to have an inventory on the shelves

Boolit Master

Every thing avatible but LP. Guess what I need

In Remembrance

Dirt Farmer: where are you located? Maybe we can help you find some LP's.

Boolit Master
    Dunn's in Pevely, MO. had 400,000 in stock wednesday! All sizes and most brands.

Boolit Buddy

Reloaders Bench in Mt. Juliet TN has most in stock now, too. Had 3 different brands of small rifle the other day.
    Will Fly For Boolits

Banned

This is great news. I am glad you guys are looking out for us here! I fotunately stocked up well a few years ago and loaded alot of ammo. As my supply has dwindled I have become more and more concerned!

Maybe the prices will drop in a few more months?! Naw, there just like gasoline, huh?

Boolit Master

That was the bad news. Still 35 per thou.

Doug

Bass Pro in Pearl, MS put our their stock of primers and powders a couple days ago ..... we needed another outlet around here .... no maybe some competition will set in!!

Boolit Buddy
    The desert is seeing more primers and powders that is for sure.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be “If only I had my gun”; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

I am out of town, enjoy your holidays.

Around here loading components are available but so many are out of a job and cannot afford to shoot!
    Jay
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

Boolit Master

I just got 5,000 Win LP's yesterday in Tucson . . . $169 + tax at Thunderstick (she really didn't want to sell me that many, but . . . .I'm glad she did!)

Sportsman's Warehouse was out of LP, but had the others for $35.95 + tax . . . I picked some SP & LR's up as I didn't want to tick off Thunderstick, and I needed some powder that Thunderstick didn't have, well atleast in the size I wanted! No quanity restrictions at SW, and they had most stuff on the shelf.
    John 3: 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Super Moderator

.................It's probably all stuff that was ordered last August

.................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Buddy
    The ammo situation here in Central Texas is good now so reloading components will follow. Went to Cabela's in Buda today while the wife went shopping in San Marcos and they had lots of ammo, especially .22LR, .223, 7.62x39, 7.62x54R, which was piled in multiple places in the store. A year ago I went there and they had no 9mm, .380Auto, or .45ACP and mostly high-end premium stuff for any things else with limited quantities. A year ago the RCBS reloading tool section was bare. This time it was fully stocked. The powder shelf of 1lb cans was full. They seem to have cut down on bullets in both quantity and brand but had lots of brass and dies.

Walmart, Dick's, and Academy all have plenty of ammo just not all the brands they used to.

-yarro