Thanks to the generosity of member chboats, I received a Lee 7mm mould this weekend for the purposes of making it into a Frankenmould to make 30 cal paper patched boolits.
I carefully leveled and aligned the mould in my drill press and bored out the cavities with successively larger bits until I stopped with an 'N' bit. The end result is a mould that throws smooth cylinders at around 0.303. As you can see, one is drilled a little deeper than the other, making it easy to see which cavity each boolit came from. That wasn't intentional, but I've decided to be an optimist and think of it as a feature and not a bug!
So what I have now is a mould that makes a strange wadcutter/round nose hybrid projectile for paper patching. These are cast from pure lead and I haven't run them through the sizer yet. Boy I hope they shoot well!
A range report will follow as soon as possible.