I have had this rifle for some time but have done little more than fire form brass for it. I started with some hornady 6.5X 52 carcano brass and opened up the neck to 308 using a tapered expander plug. I then fl sized it in a 7.35 carcano die. The bullets were cast from WW lubed with LLA sized in a 301 Lee sizing die which also put the gas check on the bullet. The bullet was from an NEI 301 dia 140 gr mold. The bullets were lubed a second time with LLA after sizing. The first loads I tried some time ago was at 50 yards loaded with 8 gr of Unique to fire form the brass. Accuracy was not impressive. This brass was reloaded only sizing the neck by backing off on the die so it did not contact the shoulder of the fired case. I loaded 11 gr of Unique and the 301 dia boolits. Then I forgot about the rifle for a couple of years but yesterday I took it out to see how it would do at 100 yards. Using the issue sights I took a center hold on the black and touched off my first round. I really was not expecting to even hit the target but I was pleasingly surprized. The first shot cut the X ring at 7 o'clock. I fired the remaining 5 rounds in that clip and they were all in the 10 ring in the lower left quadrant with a second round cutting the X at 8 o'clock. The group measured about 1.5 inches. I thought this may be a fluke and it was to some extent as further groups opened up to around a 3 inch average group size all left of center a bit and a bit low. To say the least I am happy with this old rifle. By the way it was one of the ones the Italians sent to Finland during WWII as it has the Finnish SA mark on the barrel.