Load DataRepackboxLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
WidenersInline FabricationReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Texan (i think) shot shell loader

Texan (i think) shot shell loader

Lgs has this guy for sale. I think its a Texan brand progressive shot shell loader in 12 ga. He has the manual & a box of spare parts. Also a wide selection of powder & shot bushings. What do you folks think its worth? He told me make him an offer on it.
    Last edited by autofix4u; 10-02-2011 at 12:58 AM.

Boolit Buddy
    Offer $100

10-4 Good Buddy, You got the Duck

I don't think that's a Texan, but I could be wrong. I'll have to look in the Texan literature that came with the one I bought.
    Machinists do it with precision.

Definitely a Texan press, the shovel handle design is distinctively a Texan trademark. I've seen many of these bought and sold over the years, this is one of the earlier (red) models. As for value, a good clean newer model like this will usually run about $100.00 - $135.00 (on Ebay), it appears this one is missing the powder/shot tubes which will cost about $25.00 to replace, you may want to base your offer on those issues.

Replacement parts (hardware) pretty much do not exist, and are usually obtained from canibalizing some other model

Boolit Master

NW Ohio, almost as N and W as you can be :-)
    I happen to have a texan powder measure I traded into with some other stuff, kind of an oddball thing, never used it.
    Both ends WHAT a player

Boolit Master

If you have not bought this Texan Mod. M shotshell reloader yet, I strongly suggest that you might think about it. The Mod. M I have I would not sell for less than $500-$600! I bought mine in1987 and not had one thing break since. At one time I was loading 2-20 box cases of shells a week (while still in the Air Force). I paid $250.00 for mine and don't regret it not once. Have all the shot bushings and all but 2 powder bushings. So almost a complete set of bushings.For $100- $200 you will have a very well made shotshell loader that you will not wear out in your lifetime. Also there are parts out there, you just have to look for them. Have fun Weed

Boolit Mold

Texan reloader

Is this loader still for sell? and does any one know where there may be some spare parts? I would like to get some power bushings for my Model M 11-A

Thanks
    JIMMY

Boolit Buddy

texan bushings

I have a Texan 12ga FW with several bushings i would like to sell. I also have several extra shot and powder bushings for sale. Picked up with other lot items at yard sales and do not need. PM for info on sizes. I check this site every other day so be patiant for reply.

Boolit Mold
    Do you have any pic you can send? if so can you send them to integrityracing@aol.com.

thanks

Boolit Buddy
    pm sent

Boolit Mold

positively a texan

i am new member on BOOLITS and not very comfortable to write in english but was the owner since last week of a TEXAN AUTOLOADER SINCE 1972 AND FOR MANY YEARS LOADING 10,000 SHOT A YEAR this machine was up graded with a brass bushing by a freind machinist to allow smother action and it did never broke gave it to my son all i have to do now is teach him realoading thank you

Banned
    Hi Dramis048, welcome aboard.
    Your english is good enough for us. I am sure you can offer an insight to relaoding we need.
    Ken

Boolit Buddy
    The decal on the powder hopper say's it all "Sovereign Industries" that's a Texan loader.

I've seen MEC 650's go for about $75 at estate sales.

Boolit Mold
    I could use some shot and powder bushings for the Texan fw.

Regards,

Lee Copland