WidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2Load Data
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky

Thread: Lube from Larsen's Gun Works

Boolit Buddy

Lube from Larsen's Gun Works

anyone have any experience with this lube? He says it's 50/50 alox/beeswax and is selling at a good price. I saw it on Ebay and went to his web site.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Got the link to his website? I "googled" the name and got nowhere in page after page.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Buddy
    Sure, it's www.lsstuff.com

I've seen these on ebay also. I have bid on them, but I always get out bidded. Now I see that it is much cheaper to buy them direct from him than on ebay....1/2 to 1/3 the price.

I'm gonna try it.
    “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life” – John 3:16

That still amazes me…I don’t care who you are or how much I care about you, I would never let you kill my son. I can’t even begin to understand how much He loves us.

Boolit Master

Wonder where he is located?

No mention of where he is located. Looks like he is going to have a custom run of big-bore dies made also; probalby from Lee as the price is under $90 for the bigg'uns. Good enough price on the lube to give it a try, for sure, buck a stick.

Banner Sponsor

Hi guys this is me. I'm lar45 on ebay. I started a new handle as whitelabellube to sell the lube.
    This is bee's wax from Mr. Williams and Alox 350 from Lubrizol.
    I'll be getting in some 1" clear plastic tubes with end caps in a couple of weeks to put the lube in. Until then it's in zip lock baggies.

If anyone wants a sample, just email me at idahobronco@aol.com

I put extra lube in your box Cayoot. I also sent some FWFL from the big batch. Didn't know if you had any.
    I'm not selling FWFL, just for clarification.

I tested this in my 35 whelen, needed more velocity than the 454 would give me, with plain based bullets next to Javalina, Lee, FWFL and another one, don't remember right now. It held out to the same velocity as Javalina And LEE but FWFL went to higher speeds before it started to show some gray wash.

What I've been thinking is that if I could get an online store going and a small chunk of change in the bank, that I could offer to do the custom mold runs and order 100 to get the dealer price break. Then we wouldn't have to pay $50 anymore. I'm not looking to put a monopoly on the mold runs or make bank off of the group. We could do the group buy as usual, but at a cheaper price, then I could put the extras up on my site at the regular price for anybody else.
    Last edited by lar45; 04-29-2005 at 02:29 AM.

Boolit Master

NW Ohio, almost as N and W as you can be :-)
    75 molds might take awile to move, but on the other hand a cheaper price would induce me to maybe buy (2) of each instead of (1) .

Bill
    Both ends WHAT a player

Quote Originally Posted by lar45
    I put extra lube in your box Cayoot. I also sent some FWFL from the big batch. Didn't know if you had any.
    I'm not selling FWFL, just for clarification.
    Lar45,
    Thank you, that was really kind of you!
    I've never tried FWFL, but I have been wanting too!

I think your idea of an on-line store is a great one. I have been working towards a similar goal, but with a different product.

I can't be sure until I try your product, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be a regular customer!
    Last edited by Cayoot; 04-29-2005 at 08:07 AM. Reason: New information
    “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life” – John 3:16

That still amazes me…I don’t care who you are or how much I care about you, I would never let you kill my son. I can’t even begin to understand how much He loves us.

Banner Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Willbird
    75 molds might take awile to move, but on the other hand a cheaper price would induce me to maybe buy (2) of each instead of (1) .

Bill
    On the 357-180, 30 tumble lube and Fat30 molds, we ordered around 50 molds and I had several people still contacting me wanting in after it was done.

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by lar45
    What I've been thinking is that if I could get an online store going and a small chunk of change in the bank, that I could offer to do the custom mold runs and order 100 to get the dealer price break. Then we wouldn't have to pay $50 anymore. I'm not looking to put a monopoly on the mold runs or make bank off of the group. We could do the group buy as usual, but at a cheaper price, then I could put the extras up on my site at the regular price for anybody else.
    Lar-
    That would be a good thing for all of us. I'll be the first to encourage you on that. Good Luck!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by 45 2.1
    Lar-
    That would be a good thing for all of us. I'll be the first to encourage you on that. Good Luck!
    I agree. Making an honest buck providing honest service is the American way.