Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingWidenersInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyLoad DataRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Good News and Bad News

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago

Good News and Bad News

The Bad News first: My home computers hard drive died last night just as I was finishing about three boolit drawings to send off. You guys who have recently sent me PMs about that know who you are. Now the Good News: the backup drawings are on my work computer last saved a day and a half ago. I only lost the three drawings, which I have to do over again. Give me another week to get them to you as I don't have much free time right now at work.

Boolit Master

Ya know, I was just thinking about calling you to see what was up since I got no reply to my last PM.

Another week won't hurt a thing. You'll be emailing it, right? I'll Pm you my email address.

Cat
    Cogito, ergo armatum sum.

(I think, therefore I'm armed.)

Quote Originally Posted by Catshooter
    Ya know, I was just thinking about calling you to see what was up since I got no reply to my last PM.

Another week won't hurt a thing. You'll be emailing it, right? I'll Pm you my email address.

Cat
    Yes and I got it.

Boolit Master

Sorry about the loss... what a hassle these machines can be. I received your USPS envelope and contents. In the next couple of days I will get you the info (spreadsheets) you requested. My latest interest is a TLC225-40-RF "Bee". There is not a commerical bullet available, JSP or CB, that will stabilize out of my Marlin 94CL so I'm going to make my own.
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Ranch Dog
    Sorry about the loss... what a hassle these machines can be. I received your USPS envelope and contents. In the next couple of days I will get you the info (spreadsheets) you requested. My latest interest is a TLC225-40-RF "Bee". There is not a commerical bullet available, JSP or CB, that will stabilize out of my Marlin 94CL so I'm going to make my own.
    Michael-
    Slug that Bees throat. It might be large. Some of the 22 CBs don't cast large enough. You might want it to cast at least 0.226". I'm going to see a guy Monday to see if he can retrieve my data, put in a new HD and up my capacity. Hope!!!!!!!!!!!

Boolit Master
    Ranch Dog,

Please let us all know about the 40 grainer 22. I am starting a .22 Hornet project and a 40 grainer might just be what I need. I have a 55 grain Bator mould from MidSouth and a 225415. Perhaps this would be another group buy?

Thanks,
    Doc