Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 2010 nevada cast bullet shoot

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ-Stew View Post

13. Three of the ladies in attendance. Chris, Anita, Geri

-
    -
    -
    if you look in the back right of pic ...it would appear that bruce is resting up for the evenings activities......

yes ?

mike in co
    only accurate rifles are interesting

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range

needing more tools

C.C. --every new recruit is a live prospect for more firearms and boolit moulds. You, ,of course,have a relative known to be active on the sell/lease side of the trade in both !!!!!!!! Onceabull ( I note some faces in the crowd there that have "benefited" in the past )
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

Boolit Master in Heaven's Range
    Quote Originally Posted by mike in co View Post
    if you look in the back right of pic ...it would appear that bruce is resting up for the evenings activities......

yes ?

mike in co
    I think he was just looking to see how much snow had accumulated on his boots.

Regards,

Stew
    Sig file change:
    "Obi Wan Baloney"
    VOTE 2012! Throw them out! Every last one of them! (Feel free to add this to your sig. Spread the word!)

"...Get a rope." Pace Picante Sauce commercial, ca. 1984

"I (did, on several occasions) swear to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic, and to bear true faith and allegiance to the same." And when I left, they never asked me to recant.

Super Moderator

..............Congratulations to Geri for a resounding WIN her very first time on the line! Not only a win but a VERY nice 49-3X. In defense of us hairy legged gents I suggest she hasn't developed any bad habits yet

It's too bad Anita wasn't able to compete in the team pistol shoot this year as last year she was treating that board badly!

..............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Great Post---C C

Crystal Clear, Welcome

Glad to see you aboard! Maybe this will spure our other familey members to get with it. Once you do, you can't do with out it.

I am actively watching a couple of sights for more FIREARMS and other stuff that I think will peak the interest of both YOU and Winner-GERI! Also, I will accept any help/ideas from onceabull.

Agian, welcome,

PS. I'm betting when Marlene returns from golf, she will be posting.
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by cobbmtmac View Post
    Crystal Clear, Welcome

Glad to see you aboard! Maybe this will spure our other familey members to get with it. Once you do, you can't do with out it.

I am actively watching a couple of sights for more FIREARMS and other stuff that I think will peak the interest of both YOU and Winner-GERI! Also, I will accept any help/ideas from onceabull.

Agian, welcome,

PS. I'm betting when Marlene returns from golf, she will be posting.
    cobbmtmac.....Couldn't do it without 'cha!!! Thanks for taking us under you warm cozy wing.....you and marlene are the best!!!!

Hi, Crystal Clear,

I finally figured out how to post. Now lets get Geri, Jack and Anita on here.

Hey, onceabull, I noticed you found me. Can't hide from you anymore.
    Last edited by CookieCutter; 06-04-2010 at 09:27 PM.
    "windage and elevation, Mrs. Langdon. Always remember windage and elevation"......John Wayne in the movie....The Undefeated....1969

CookieCutter

Boolit Man
    Looking over these posts makes me sad levi and I missed it this year. He is still on the couch with 8 titanium screws in his ankle (Wonder if i can add them to the pot?). And I am fererishly working honey doo's before my next trip to the sand box courtesy of Uncle Sam. I wish we were there to defend our titles. Hope to see you next year. Thanks, Moldy Joe
    You always think you have enough Boolets, until the Zombies come.

Super Moderator

...........There were quite a few that were missed this year, including those who hadn't ever attended yet. Ammohead has a new job and missing work a month after signing on might have been bad ju-ju A well, there's always next year. BTW, I'm already planning for next year!

...............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Man
    Sorry I missed the shoot this year. I'm stuck here in Sunny Afghanistan. Any chance we can do a mil surplus M-240 or Ma-duce 50 cal shoot next year. I know where I can get tons of Brass, just can't send it home. Looking forward to it next year. Mouldy

Moderator Emeritus

Kewl Brother. They got electrons over there?
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Man
    Hey Bruce, any news for 2011 shoot? I should be back in time and haven't heard anything. Thanks, Joe

Moldy Joe,

See BruceB. post, "2011 Nevada Casrt Boolit Shoot, May 20,21 & 22, 2011".
    I'll talk to you over there.
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678