Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingWideners
RotoMetals2 Load Data

Thread: to all how served

to all how served

to all are vets on board thanke you for all you did and God bless

My idea of gun control is a firm grip

Banned
    Much appreciated bisley...and I extend a big thank you to my fellow veterans.

Joe

Afternoon bisley45
    and your welcome ,,

http://users.isp.com/hobbles/index_f...jan/sijan.html

Good evening Bisley45-

You are welcome - I pray this Memorial Day will alow all of our brothers and sisters serving around the world to have a safe holiday. They are in Harms way so we can enjoy the freedoms that this great country allows!

Semper Fi Brother Marines!

Drew
    Big Bore = 45+

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I add my heartfelt appreciation, and thanks, to all who have served. You are America.

Boolit Bub
    Do those extend to us who have served in the Queens service here in the north as well?

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Sure does, Codfather. You are our brothers.

In Remembrance

Pleasant Valley, NV, 400 yd. N of Galena Creek
    Cod Father, certainly you are a brother in arms. We've been attending each other's wars ever since we got that little unpleasantness of 1812-1815 behind us!

Point of order to all living veterans: Memorial Day, formerly Decoration Day, was started by Confederate ladies to honor their war dead. Eventually it was extended to Union war dead and now we honor those who have given their lives in ALL our wars.

On Veteran's Day I will be proud to exchange "thanks for your service" messages with all you living veterans.
    Eagles have talons, buzzards don't. The Second Amendment empowers us to be eagles. curmudgeon

Boolit Master

I was a young Marine Sergeant when I went to Arlington for the first time. Seeing those rows of white crosses touched something deep in me. I felt a profound respect and awe for the nameless masses who've given everything so we can enjoy the freedoms of our great nation. I went to the Iwo Jima memorial on the same day. I stood there, absolutely transfixed by the magnitude of what it represented. From that day forward, I felt an abiding sense of responsibility to be the best Marine I knew how to be, so that I wouldn't do anything to tarnish the incredible legacy they'd allowed me to be a part of. I met an actual Iwo Jima vet about a year ago. To anyone casually looking at him , he didn't look like much. Just a shrunken old man, wearing a USMC hat and a baggy shirt. However, when shaking his hand and letting him know what an honor it was to meet such a truly remarkable American patriot, the firmness of his grip and the sharp glint in his eyes let me know I had just had the pleasure of meeting one of the old breed.
    These are the men I try to emulate, both in action and in principle. I can only hope that one day, when my maker calls me home, that I am deemed worthy of their great company. God Bless America and the United States Marine Corps. May both last another 231 years

In Remebrance

Talking

May God bless the USA and the USMC. Semper Fi. Oh yeah, and if he's got time he can bless the 2nd string players too!

DanWalker - Semper Fi!

Not as lean, Not as Mean, but still a Marine!
    Big Bore = 45+

Boolit Master

Currently on Active Duty with the Army's 10th Mountain Division but a former Marine of the 3rd Marine Regiment still. When I'm asked why I switched over, I just tell them that I'm just the Advance Party for when the Marine Corps takes over.

Bruce

In Remebrance

Hey Bruce, the 10th is based just west of me at Ft Drum. Do you get up there much?

Boolit Master

Bret,

I live in Watertown, NY. PM me and we can try to meet up!

Bruce