Load DataSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Repackbox Wideners
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 45Auto vs. 45Colt

Boolit Bub
    I was real lucky to find a Ruger new Vacaro in 45 auto 3 3/4 " barrel stainless with black birds-head grip new from the factory last year.
    I still shot my Ruger new Vacaro in 45 colt 3 3/4 " barrel high gloss stainless with rose wood cowboy grip
    Before these 2 additions I only shot 45 auto out of my 1911's even though I own a Ruger Black hawk 45 colt 5 " barrel blued convertible rose wood cowboy grip and a Ruger Black Hawk 45 colt 5 " engraved cylinder stainless convertible black Beisly grip I just never liked the accuracy I got when using the 45 auto cylinders from either of the convertibles.
    So when a Ruger Black Hawk engraved cylinder 45 colt 7" " barrel grey Beisly grips stainless was available I bought it. Just to see if there was any difference to my 7.5 " 3 screw Black hawk in 45 colt plain wood cowboy grip which is my favorite 45 colt revolver tp use. But shooting 45 colt out of my Marline 1894 CB hex barrel is the best of all.
    Last edited by Cowhide; 06-29-2021 at 04:58 AM. Reason: a typo in year 5 needed to be a 4