This boolit cast with water quenched ww's,gator gas checks and lubed with lar's carnuba red and sized at .501 weighed in at 149-150grs. Loaded with 34gr of H110 to start I got a velocity of 1428 fps with a 14fps spread. At 25yrds offhand with iron sights I was getting 2inch groups with a few operator error fliers out to 6in. All in all with a little more work and testing I think this will work great as this was a very preliminary result. The mold,after I cleaned with brake cleaner and smoked the cavities worked great with no issues other than I had to slow my casting down when the mold got hot with all that molten lead it was holding. It seemed to work best around 800 degrees and a count to 5 after the sprue was cut and the boolits dropped in water. I also used Bullplate. P.S I shot this out of an 8-3/8bbl. Later I upped the powder charge to 36grs and seem to be getting better results but have not chronyed the load yet as I was having fun blasting hedgeballs into oblivion and sending turf flying 40ft in the air.YEEEHAWW!!!