Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
ADvertise hereLee PrecisionRepackboxWideners

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cast Boolits keychain Benefit Sale

Boolit Master

Cast Boolits keychain Benefit Sale

Attachment 63902

I am selling some custom made Cast Boolits leather key holders. The price is 5.00 for the flat ones, 6.00 for the loop type and 7.00 for the loop with a snap, shipped. For every one I sell I will send 1.00 to 45Nut/Ken. I would send it all but to tell the truth, I gotta recoup the 165.00 cost of the stamp. I know, I shoulda read the fine print about the custom set-up charges, but what's done is done. And it really is a cool stamp. So, you have your choice of brown or black, and either brass or nickle rivet. For size, the logo itself is 2.5" long, with an 1.25" split ring. Show your support for this site, WITHOUT getting a tattoo!
    Last edited by Springfield; 03-13-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

That is VERY COOL!
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master at Heavens Range Bob Krack's Avatar
    Ohio for a while Kalifornia then who knows where - Missouri?
    Put me down for two of them - any color, any hardware, at your convenience.

$10.00 to your PM'd address on 12/04/09. (make the strap a loop and I will go $7.50 each)

Bob
    I was always taught to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any!

Μολὼν λαβέ; approximate Classical Greek pronunciation [molɔ̀ːn labé], Modern Greek [moˈlon laˈve]), meaning "Come and take them" is a classical expression of defiance reportedly by King Leonidas in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae.

Per your E-Mail:

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by make the strap a loop? And how big a loop?
    If the strap were approximately twice as long and folded back over itself to the rivet.

Bob
    I was always taught to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any!

Μολὼν λαβέ; approximate Classical Greek pronunciation [molɔ̀ːn labé], Modern Greek [moˈlon laˈve]), meaning "Come and take them" is a classical expression of defiance reportedly by King Leonidas in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae.

Boolit Master

So do you want it to be like it is now but larger, looking kinda like a heart, or do I run it all the way 'round so it looks like a circle?

Boolit Master in Heavens Range

Would make a pretty cool Snap on wristband.

Sam
    Muddy Creek Sam
    |__
    ( o )\_
    USN 100% Disabled
    Dark Lord of The Soot
    SBSS# 2137
    LASSOOS#1957s
    SASS VET #131
    http://www.muddycreeksam.com

My Feedback!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=66946

Quote Originally Posted by Springfield View Post
    So do you want it to be like it is now but larger, looking kinda like a heart, or do I run it all the way 'round so it looks like a circle?
    What I was hoping is that it could be the same size as you made it except:

2 or three inches long from the rivet and then folded back under and maybe even ended under the rivet.

\-----------------------
    /----------------------- is my best pic of what you show

\----------------------- ------------------------/ here is my best pic of what I would like.
    ..CAST BOOLITS
    /----------------------- ------------------------\
    ...........................^ fold here.................

So that I could hang it from my belt.

If that don't work or its more costly that way I will make another offer or just take two of the originals. Belt loop would much handier for me though.

Bob

Boolit Master

OK, I was thinking you wanted the skinny part longer, but it looks like you want the fat part longer so that it forms a loop that you can put your 1 1/2" ? belt through, kinda like a leatherman pouch except it is a keyholder. I can do that.

Boolit Master

Belt type keyholder

Hopefully this is what you were talking about. This is the light brown color, made for a belt. If so, then 7.50 each and Ken now gets 3 buck a pop.
    Last edited by Springfield; 08-08-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Springfield View Post
    Hopefully this is what you were talking about. This is the light brown color, made for a belt. If so, then 7.50 each and Ken now gets 3 buck a pop.
    Bingo!

Exactly what I was trying to say.

PM your address and $15.00 coming at ya!

Thanks,

Bob

Boolit Master

PM sent. OK guys, lets help support the site and get something useful at the same time. Give them away as stocking stuffers. Or come up with more ideas for things I can make with the logo you might want, I'm easy. Anybody need a new belt with this logo on the back?

I'd be interested in seeing a couple belts. Possibly one in black and one in brown. Something with a snap for attaching custom belt buckles? It seems like I saw a Cast Boolits belt buckle not too long ago. (maybe I was just dreaming though). Any idea on costs?

Boolit Master

20.00 a belt,shipped, with a brass or chrome buckle, like the one shown. That is my belt, I took it off for the pic. Just a regular solid leather belt with a little border line. I don't use snaps, not secure enough, I use threaded screw posts. 5.00/belt to Ken for Christmas . Generally 2" over pants waist size works well when ordering. And I can put the Cast Boolits stamp anywhere you want on the belt. Can also make it any width from 1" to 1.5".
    Last edited by Springfield; 08-08-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Im a BIG guy, I wear a 48-50 Inch Pants and want a 1.5 Inch belt. Whats the Price for my belt ? Can you do a Logo every 6 Inches all the way around ? eMail me a Price at
    ohioccw4u@yahoo.com. Thanks

Boolit Master

Ohioccw: 30.00 shipped

Mark, I will take one please, black with chrome rivet. PM me your address for payment.

BTW, that Dillon SQD I got from you a few years back is still running strong.

Boolit Master

I will PM you with the info. Are you the one I bought the sporterized swedish mauser from? If so, we shot it the other day, finally, works well. Still need to polish the bore some more, though. Fits the wife well, too small for me.

Springfield, yes, that's me. I am glad it worked well.

Guys, these keychains are great, I just got mine and was very happy with it. Buy some

Springfield, can you punch or mark a name and phone number on the back (e.g., as a property or luggage tag?)

Boolit Master

Sure, bring it by sometime and I will do that.

I need two keychains, One brown with a brass rivet and one black with a chrome rivet. These are much better than the red plastic one that came with the truck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast