Titan ReloadingRepackboxInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingWidenersLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data

Thread: What happened to 460 350 grain

Boolit Master

Question What happened to 460 350 grain

Ok, so maybe I fell asleep but it seems like ai saw a thread on a 350 grain bullet with deep lube grooves.
    So what happened did it just drop of the site or am I still asleep and missing it?
    Amendments
    The Second there to protect the First!

Boolit Master

TC,

I'm very interested in that boolit too.

I am willing to honcho the buy, but I didn't want to interfere with RanchDogs 350 grain .45 buy. I asked Buckshot if he thought our buy would interfere with RDs, and he said to ask for interest in a post and give it a week to see.

So I did, and we didn't get too many replies.

So I don't reallly know what to do, but I still want one of these boolits and I'm still willing to honcho it.

Cat
    Cogito, ergo armatum sum.

(I think, therefore I'm armed.)

Boolit Buddy
    I have been interested in this buy as well but I was kind of busy with the SCII buy. I had Dan make me a mould that was kind of a copy on the lyman gould hollow point but without the hollow point. They run right at 360 gr. The lube grooves could be made a bit deeper but I was thinking smokeless. Yea, the meplat could be a bit wider but this feed well. The center is the gould bullet with round lube grooves.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gould.JPG  

Boolit Master

Yeah, we dreamed up a couple of different designs
    Last edited by SharpsShooter; 11-14-2010 at 09:52 AM.
    NRA Life Member Since 1981

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

II Corinthians 4:8-9. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken, struck down, but not destroyed."

Psalms 25:2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boolit Master

If you wait a little I would be interested in that mould also .
    Right now I have several checks out for moulds in the works .

Johnch
    Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    And I carry a LOADED Hell Cat

Super Moderator

..................Catshooter (and anyone else) if you want one, by all means post a thread to start the buy, with the design included. Let me know and I'll make it a sticky.

Remember, there is no set time limit on how long you have to run the buy. It can end in September if it takes that long to meet/exceed the 25 minimum to delete the setup fee.

Merely state your intentions in the starting post so people know up front what's going to happen.

.....................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master

Time

I'm sorta in the boat with whoever stated they'd be in if it is not one of the overnight deals; maybe in a couple of weeks or a tad longer.

I'd like to have one also, but maybe have the extra funds in a couple three weeks.
    "What makes you think I care" ........High Plains Drifter

Rick C.

Boolit Master

hpdrifter,

I am honching a buy for this boolit right now. Look up under the stickied group buy threads.

It's not a rush deal, so you've got weeks yet.

Cat
    Cogito, ergo armatum sum.

(I think, therefore I'm armed.)