Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingInline Fabrication
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRepackbox
Titan Reloading Load Data
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: C358-180-RF Reprisal Starts NOW!

Banned
    Got check #49 today

zip 46917

and today may 16 we got check # 50 -- from 38134

Times gettin short on you if you are wanting one of these babies, fellas.....
    Last edited by 357maximum; 05-16-2006 at 08:07 PM.

Banned
    We sit at 50 molds even and the wind has seemingly stopped.

If someone still wants in on this buy, the time is NOW

Has anyone sent me a check and not seen their zipcode?

Just want to ensure everyone who wants in is in. And wondering if there are any funds still in the enroute....

Michael

Boolit Mold

.358 Group Buy

.357Max-Wait for me! My funds are enroute....

HollicaSnooze

I emailed yesterday. I've got the money order ready, I just need to know where to send it.

Thanks.

Mike.

Banned
    Some of you may have read my previous post other than I meant it...

I wasn't meaning anything other than the original plan would happen, I was just keeping you all up to date, and making sure the post office did not lose anybody.

I missed out on the last buy because I did not lurk in the right areas, and I regretted it. I WILL NOT PUT ANYBODY THROUGH THAT. I was quite torn that I missed it, so I am just saying if you even just think you may want in, get in, the time is now and rapidly fleeting. In order for me to fix my lack of paying attention I had to honcho the buy to get what I wanted, when I wanted it.

I am not a Marine, but I would never leave a man behind.., but the time for action is now.

Michael

Boolit Buddy
    A check from 21713 is on the way. I got in on 3 group buys about the same tiome and only saw 2 in the checkbook register. Had me sweating for a minute figuring out which one I forgot to send. Thanks for all the effort!
    Keep your plow share and your sword, know how and when to use them.

Banned
    Got check from 29439 today

The only thing that is really going to suck is having to wait 2 1/2 months for this friggin mold to be sent back to us... I REALLY hope it gets here in time for fall so I can at least TRY it out before deer hunting season.

Gonna either shoot 357magnum or 454. (Ruger Blackhawk or Raging Bull, respectively)

Boolit Master
    you boys up to the 100 mold order yet?this deal is a winner for sure.it will be worth the wait

Banned
    Got #'s 52, and 53 IN todays mail.

#Zip
    21713-thank you.,

Jeff I do not see us making 100 moulds ever, and I am not willing to wait months and months to find out, trying to save a few pennies. I wanna kill a nice whitetail buck on NOV 15 with this bad lad. If we were somewhere in the 80 to 90 range it would be worth considering, but at 53 moulds I do not see this happening in time. To my knowledge there are only two checks enroute as I type this.

Has anyone sent an envelope I have not recieved yet, remember Monday is a federal holiday, so no mail that day, and the deadline is rapidly approaching. If you want in now is the time, cause soon you wil be S.O.L............

Michael

Boolit Master

If you get to 60 payed molds ( I think ) it would be wise to just order 100 .

100 moulds at $30 ( 100 price I think ) would be $3000
    60 moulds at $50 is $3000 also .

I would then anounce you are going to cash the checks , but leave the the Group buy open to new orders till the moulds came in .
    If you would reach 99 (+ one free for you ) or close to it .
    You could close it .

Then when you ship the moulds , you could refund any excess .
    Minus a $1 for the trouble of writing the check and maybe $1 donation to the site .

Any excess molds could be sold and you could profit a little , but I would send another donation to the site for sold molds .

Just my Idea .

Johnch
    Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    And I carry a LOADED Hell Cat

Boolit Bub
    That makes a lot of sense. You just KNOW there's going to be people asking after it's closed, and if it can be done for no extra money, I can see no reason not to.
    I paid what I expected to for a mold. I'm not due a refund yet, since it's not cash. In theory, I guess I own a portion of another mold at 357Max's house. What, 2/3 of a mold? Assuming there's 60 of us and ordering 100 molds.
    There ought to be a way that, if I need the money, I could sell that portion to another member for a refund; or buy the portion of someone else, and get the mold; or leave it invested there until sold (for the regular price we agreed to in the beginning, or even a little higher- it's available immediately). This way Max isn't stuck trying to pay refunds when he still has molds.

Heck, Max could just do this on his own and us never know about it, then he's got 40 molds free to sell. I could live with that.
    Last edited by Idahoser; 05-26-2006 at 05:22 PM.
    Idahoser (in Tennessee... go figure)

Good Idea!
    [SIGPIC]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m193/stevensavage/avatars/reloadnPalacescriptresized.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Boolit Master
    This thought crossed my mind too. 60 molds @ $56.00 comes to $3360.00

100 Molds comes to $3700.00?

What about shipping? The guy is going to need $360.00 for shipping of the original 60 molds. Now we are up to $3700.00 plus $360.00 for shipping, that comes to 4060.00 Investment. for 100 molds.

I was a honcho for 62 molds give or take a couple. I ordered a few extra. Boy am I glad I did. I crunched the same #s to see if it was worth it. I would still be sitting on about 30 molds and not broke even yet.

David

Banned
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

OK guys you got me thoroughly conflucted now, could someone explain what you are meaning a little better.

Just so you know I am no mathematical genious, I am not independantly wealthy ( I do not have thousands of extra dollars lying around), I am basically a glorified ditchdigger for god sakes.

TELL ME MORE, PLEEAASE.

Where did the 30 bucks a mold figure come from??

Boolit Master
    If you buy over 100 molds, they are I think $37.00 each instead of $50.00.

What I was trying to say is its not really worth it. Just send the buy in when you are ready.

David

Banned
    "If you buy over 100 molds, they are I think $37.00 each instead of $50.00.

What I was trying to say is its not really worth it. Just send the buy in when you are ready."

David

Yes David you are absolutely right...

Anyway I figure it it still would be about 1200 bucks out of my pocket, ain't gonna happen folks.. CFO would never allow it... got payments to make on 20 acres, new chevy , and new catboat, and why the hell would I wanna babysit 40 molds for anyway..

I deided to honcho this thing because i wanted a mold for this real bad, and NO one else would do it, I did not do it to go into the mold reselling bussiness or to make a profit. I already have one occupation I do not want, and most nights I do not get home from that until 7, 8, or 9 and my alarm goes off a 4:30 . So you do the math as to how much time I have in the summer, I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER JOB. And as far as those that do not get in this buy, I feel for them if they miss it ( I really do), but I was in the same boat awhile ago, It did not kill me. I simply had to wait a lil while till interest was there. They will do the same, but for now they are simply S.O.L. It happens to all of us from time to time.

BTW If I break even on this thing, I plan on doing a buy for a 200+ grainer of basically the same design sometime this coming winter so there will a chance for those who missed it to get a similar, but heavier boolit for their toys. ( If interest is there)

I hope I do not come off sounding like a d!ckhead, but it simply the way it is, If you lurked, but did not get in on the buy you simply did not want it that bad, and if you simply missed it, well then you missed it.
    Last edited by 357maximum; 05-27-2006 at 01:40 PM.

Super Moderator

"................I hope I do not come off sounding like a d!ckhead, but it simply the way it is, "

How could you sound likt that? You da HONCHO, dude!

.................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Bub
    We're just thinkin out loud. If there was a break-point that we were nearing, we were hoping to get more for the money, even if we aren't the ones that get the extra.

You do what you've set out to do, none of us is trying to put you in any position at all. We were thinkin you might make out a littler better somehow.
    Idahoser (in Tennessee... go figure)

Banned
    "................I hope I do not come off sounding like a d!ckhead, but it simply the way it is, "

How could you sound likt that? You da HONCHO, dude!

.................Buckshot

I would never want to upset, or offend anyone on accident. Now if I do it on purpose that is something different entirely. Sometimes my fingers do not keep speed with my brain, and I reread a post and I could/can see how it may sound to someone who do not know I am almost never serious away from work.

At work is something differrent, but then lack of seriousness can and has gotten people crushed, killed, electrocuted, and seriously burnt. Sometimes you guys get a little of both as I normally sit down and visit here right after I walk in the door from work.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast