RepackboxLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
WidenersReloading EverythingLoad DataInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: C358-180-RF Reprisal Starts NOW!

Banned

C358-180-RF Reprisal Starts NOW!

Ok here we go, the buy starts today

This is the original design that has already had a couple of group buys done on it. Hopefully enough of you want one of these, badly.

It looks like the price is $56.00 and can be sent directly to me, I however do not wish to publish my name and info on the net, so if you wanna email me I will reply with the address

When we hit the magic number of 25, I will give a two week warning and at the end of them two weeks if you have not put a check in the mail, you don't want one at this time. I will wait a reasonable amount of time for the checks that were sent by the two week warning date, then it is off to lee..

We all know what this boolit is and if not there is a ton of stuff written up about it, so there should not be many questions on this one, it should be painless and straight forward.

I will answer questions when I can, but I do not check email every single night, I will try to. I work underground construction so some nights I simply cannot.

No whining please, no arguing please, this is the heavy 35 boolit the majority wants so that is what we get.
    Last edited by 357maximum; 08-17-2010 at 01:58 PM. Reason: removed email addy

Boolit Master
    im glad you decided to run the group buy on this mold.im sure it will fill up fast.i will get with you later and have fun

later,
    jeff

Boolit Grand Master
    Check yer E-mail, sir. THANK YOU for re-running this critter!

Allen Paine
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Retired to South Carolina for the grandkids!

Thumbs up

Email on the way, thanks!!

Boolit Master
    Check is in the envelope to go out tomorrow morning. Thanks for stepping up and Honcho-ing this deal!

Doc

Banner Sponsor

357Maximum is a great guy to deal with.

I kept the nose length shorter on this bullet so that it would feed from my Rossi M-92 357 mag. The bullets dropped at almost 180gns from WW and seem to shoot great at low and high velocities.
    Have fun.

Boolit Master

357Max,
    e-mail sent
    thanks

Boolit Master

Email sent .
    Thanks for running this

Johnch
    Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    And I carry a LOADED Hell Cat

Banned
    So far I have had 7 requests for my address, maybe this won't take a long time, I am hoping anyway. To answer recurring ?'s this boolit will fit most leverguns if not all of them , it has shot very well for me in 357 max at 2K and I am sure I could push it faster if I could get more powder in the case, or try a different rate powder, but I am very happy with the 4227 loads I used in my 357 max pistol on the boolits Jeff sent me. yes this boolit would be suitable to kill deer ( that is my plan and I think it will be ideal for this task), and yes it is a gas check design.

Boolit Buddy
    These group buys are going to bankrupt me, but I can't pass up this one. I sent you a PM and an email.

Boolit Master
    email sent. Thanks for takeing on this GB.
    Nighthunter

Banned
    So far 9 requests for my info..

If I could I would like to ask you all a favor, when requesting my address; please use my email (not the PM sytem)it makes it alot easier on me plus it does not bite into the bandwith here. I simply check my mail and do a paste for the address and answer any qustions and it makes for a one step operation that way.

requesting my address has had an added side benefit, it kind of gives us an idea of the number of interested parties, so thats a plus..

thank you..
    Michael
    Last edited by 357maximum; 08-17-2010 at 01:59 PM.

Boolit Bub

Smile C-358-180

Check sent this AM via USPS. Been waiting for this group buy.
    libbyman

Boolit Mold
    357Max,

Email Sent. Thank you!

Greg

Banned
    17 requests so far, if they all follow through we are at 18 including me...Looking good....

I should have asked earlier, but you will have to excuse my inexperience on this one: Please include full name, address, and screen name on the check or somewhere in the correspondance.
    Last edited by 357maximum; 04-23-2006 at 10:29 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    357 MAX, Poatal money order went out this A.M. for two moulds. Thanks for ramrodding this.

Boolit Master
    Email sent.
    Paul G.
    Once I was young, now I am old and in between went by way to fast.

The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.
    -- R. Buckminster Fuller

Boolit Buddy
    Email will be sent tomorrow. Thanks, Jeff

Banned
    Looking good fellas

22 requests so far for my address

I would like to thank junior for posting about this group buy elswhere, has brought in a couple more requests. If all the requests pan out we are in good shape and heading in the right direction. I have had several comments about the price of the mold. Some seem to think I should have charged 58 instead of the 56. Well lets not worry about this yet, I am betting on the law of averages of distance to ship will make it real close to being right. If you wanna send me extra money, by all means go ahead, but please make it in the form of hundred dollar bills...the more the better..

Have a great evening all..

Banned
    UPDATE

27 requests and 1 check so far

ZIP 32127

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast