Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading EverythingWideners
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: My Babby Girl Died today 9-19-09

Boolit Buddy

God Bless you all. We put her body to rest today. It was a wonderful service. Home Depot let the entire store come and Northrop Grumman let an entire division in Salt Lake come to say good by and support us people came form every where. My wives highest supervisor even flew in from California to be with Carolyn.. The young people that knew and loved my Baby are the most kind and loving kids. Huh kids all over 25. They are amazing. They wanted to do her make up and hair yesterday. Carolyn and I said that we would honoured if they would. What a sight to be seen all of these women in one place with one goal. I now have half a dozen new Daughters that I did now ever know about. My Brother in laws sister passed last night they are heading out to take care of her on Saturday.

As always thank you four thoughts and prayers. now comes the hardest part of all a life with out our Missy.

Boolit Buddy
    God be with you and your famiilies, may His Grace comfort yall in this time of need. Beyond that, I truely am at a loss of words. If there is anything a half-broken hillbilly from North Carolina can do for you, please don't hesitate to PM me. What is mine is yours.

You and Carolyn just remember that the Lord will never give you more than you can handle, as absurd as that may sound right now. I pray His strength, comfort, and love guide your family through these coming days, weeks, and years. Rest now, knowing your baby is on the Right side of our Father.

If you need some random person to yell, scream, cuss, beatup, rant upon, or share words with, I offer you all the time I have. Yall are still in our prayers brother,

Jon

In Remembrance

Madman, I just saw your post and am deeply saddened. I too lost a child, mine at 6 months of age. I look forward to seeing him again someday, Heaven will be sweeter with him there. I also very nearly lost another son last month in a terrible wreck, it's still hard to look at him without tearing up, so painful the loss would have been. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Carolyn. DALE

Madman, My condolences on the loss of your daughter. I have a daughter the same age. No matter how old they are they are always "daddy's little girl". I can't fathom your grief. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Rockydog
    “A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.”

Thomas Jefferson – Author of the Declaration of Independence and 3rd President of the USA

Madman,
    I lost an 18 YO daughter 2 years ago last Jan. I didnt tell anybody here till recently. I know how it feels and cannot say a thing that helps except that I am here if you ever need to talk. 24/7 You and yours in my prayers.
    Jay
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

... for those times when the house is too quiet and you are alone with your thoughts, it is my prayer that you will find peace and comfort in the fact that so many people who have not had the pleasure of meeting your family have come togehter to show their love. Although my life experiences can not compare to your suffering, my heart aches for your loss.

Prayers,

Jay

Boolit Buddy

It just amazes me that there are so many kind and loving people here. I wish we could all meet and get to know each other face to face. maybe some day. I hope that all of your and your Families are all well and safe. For those whom have suffered a loss and those of us who will have to go through this in the future again, my prayers and love go out to you all. I pray for my Friends and Family daily so your are all in my heart and prayers daily. May God bless and watch over you.

Boolit Master
    Condolences and prayers heading your way from me also.
    Lucky Joe
    "There's always a way."

Frosted Boolits

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. God bless.
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

Boolit Buddy

It has been 2 weeks now and the days just run into one another. We received flowers form the wonderful people here how can I ever thank you for your love and concern. There are friends and then there are FRIENDS! I count you all as FRIENDS!!!. God bless you.

Keep your chin up madman. We're all still thinking of you and your family. Take care, OD

Boolit Buddy

It has been 1 month today since we lost our Melissa. I have made my self busy by planting grass seed and watering around her resting place. It was looking shabby there for awhile but now it looks much better. The grass was turning yellow where it was dug up and placed back down. I wish I could hold her again. I wish I could make things all right for every one but I can't.

So many thoughts and prayers going and coming. Thank you all. I don't know how to just go about life with out her.

Boolit Master
    Madman:
    I pray that the Almighty will ease your pain. Hold tight to the love and memories of the good times and the good things you shared.
    Uncle R.

Boolit Buddy
    one day at a time, one day at a time.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be “If only I had my gun”; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

I am out of town, enjoy your holidays.

Banned

Madman, I keep visiting this thread, still don't have the words but this time I'm posting anyway. Just felt the need to let you know my thoughts are with you and yours, and I know you're enduring about the worst suffering a person can have. My High School girlfriend was killed three years ago (age 29) and her father, a minister, performed the service and graveside. I don't know how her parents made it through, but they did, and you will too, scars and all. BTW, good choice of pic for the obit, I hope when you see her in you mind she is always smiling like that!

Ian

Prayers to you and your family, wow I cannot even begin to imagine what you all are going through.
    My firearms review site. http://rangehot.com/

Boolit Buddy

I am so sorry.

God be with you and your family.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by madman
    I don't know how to just go about life with out her.
    Madman,

My deepest condolences for your loss. You don't "just go about life without her." As the sadness passes, you will find joy in the memory of her. Use that joy to form a new basis for your life. You will never be the same person you were, if you are like me or others, that probably is a good thing as this loss can be used to make you and how you value others better. You and your daughter have already been the sentinel in reminding many just how fragile life is and how all the ups and downs encountered are just not that important in the scheme of things. Celebrate your daughter's life through your's, let your life experience relay the love you have for your daughter by influencing others to live and love life to the fullest through their relationships.

My prayers for you and your family, God bless you.
    Michael

Boolit Bub
    Sir, I am sorry to hear of your loss. The anniversary of my daughter's death was just this past weekend. I lost her on Halloween just last year. It's been tough, and I wish there was something I could say to help ease your pain a bit. I can say it does get little bit easier with time, but it never goes completely away. Again, I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Boolit Grand Master

Madman,sorry for your loss.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Lightman

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast