Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLoad DataRepackbox
WidenersLee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ebay is still hooking the guys in on Star lubers

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by 4fingermick
    Good to hear from you. I'll have to bite the boolit and buy one of those Stars one day.
    Howdy Mick! Run into you everywhere I go! How's that new rifle shootin'? Yes, you would appreciate the Star as it pushes the boolits through the sizer die and lets them drop into a padded container. At least twice as fast as any manual lubricator/sizer on the market. Good to hear from you too and best wishes to your family.

Boolit Grand Master

I bought a couple of moulds, a Star sizer, several sizer dies from the guy that sold SAECO to Redding several years ago, all for $150.00. These were his own and not part of the company sale.

hhmmm . . . . Why was the owner of SAECO using a Star sizer?
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Buddy
    Well since you all shared your great star finds I will tell you mine. I found one listed on a board. I think it was the old shooters before it went away. Long story short, guy offered a star lube sizer with a few dies for 60 to 80 bucks, don't remember now. sent money waited forever, swapped emails. got nervous. excuses, business, travel etal. Got the sizer and it was a SAECO. Wrote to him and pointed out that I had been researching Star for a month and it was not what he said it was. I even joined a Star group on Yahoo to learn about the darned thing. I was a real newbe to it all. I figured I was still to the good with the SAECO and have not looked back, have two of them now and today just picked up a old Ideal no. 45 cause I came into some dies for same a while back. The star is supposed to be the hands down fastest for large volume, since I don't have any molds over two cavity, I have been OK. Oh well, such is life on the internet and you are never to old to learn that everyone is not as diligint as you think you are. JB
    member cast boolits since 2/01/04 former shooters member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12