Load DataRotoMetals2Inline FabricationTitan Reloading
WidenersLee PrecisionRepackboxReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters Supply Snyders Jerky
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GROUP BUY 6 holer Lee C358-180RF.place your order here

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nrut
    ...It should be there in two weeks at the latest (April 18th).......thanks..mic
    WOW! I knew that the Canadian dollar was a bit behind the U.S. dollar...but I didn't realize the Canadian Calander was behind the U.S. calander too!!!!

I'm just poking fun at ya Nrut....I'm 50 % Canadian my self (actually, I guess with the exchange rate....I'm...Ummmm...32% Canadian)!
    “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life” – John 3:16

That still amazes me…I don’t care who you are or how much I care about you, I would never let you kill my son. I can’t even begin to understand how much He loves us.

Boolit Bub

Smile C358-180RF order

Check went out today, May 5. Good Luck sounds like a very good design. Looking forward to one.

Lots of folks sit the fence until the river boat pulls up to the dock and starts loading freight. There is always a last minute mad rush when the "all aboard" whistle blows ....

Formula is when you are a bit past the 15 order point you blow the whistle and tell the boys to hustle up or they will miss the boat. You will have at least 5 come in late anyway.

Oldfeller
    All retired now, just growing tomatoes and building and shooting my guns.

Boolit Buddy

Group Buy

Sending check for 180gr 35cal mold

Centex Bill

Boolit Master
    i just got back from Kentucky and i see we are up to 20 orders now.if you want a mold get with me ASAP.

send payment to:

Jeff Bowne
    1183 Haynor Rd
    Ionia Michigan 48846

thanks jeff

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayoot
    WOW! I knew that the Canadian dollar was a bit behind the U.S. dollar...but I didn't realize the Canadian Calander was behind the U.S. calander too!!!!

I'm just poking fun at ya Nrut....I'm 50 % Canadian my self (actually, I guess with the exchange rate....I'm...Ummmm...32% Canadian)!
    No mistake Cayoot we are talking 2006 here as that is about how fast the canadian mail runs....dogs sleds run slow this time of year with the mud and all you know.........You know I'd be the first to admit that I'm a little slow....I must have read that post over a half a doz. times before I submitted it and still didn't catch that mistake...... to bad about the part you being 32%/50% canadian though.......cheers...mic

Boolit Master

Talking

here is a picture of the boolit for you John from Donora Pa.

the 25 order mark has been met if payments are received from the last few.if you want in you better get in while you still can.this group buy went along very good and it not to bad keeping track of things so far

Boolit Master at Heavens Range

Jeff, I put a check in today's, 5-10, snailmail from Zip 71479 for one of the C358-180RF molds.

Boolit Master

Talking

thats great.we are over 25 molds now and im going to wait for about 10 days for the rest of the orders to come in.

if you want a mold you better get in

"LETS GET HER DONE"

Boolit Master

Howdy,

New guy here. I'd like to also get in on this buy for the 358-180RF. Will put a check in the mail today.

Thanks, Ron

Group buy

Jeff, I just posted a topic about this group buy over on the www.leverguns.com forum. You'll probably get a couple of orders from those 357 lever action shooters.

Boolit Master

Talking

sounds good Junior

Pm

Jeff, I sent you a PM.

Boolit Master

Talking

JUNE 3 I AM CLOSING THIS DEAL UP

have your money in to me by then as i am closing this group buy.this should give all of you time to get the money in and enough time for the mail to do it thing.sometimes the mail is slow as many of you know.

JUNE 3 I AM CLOSING THIS DEAL UP

Boolit Buddy
    Jeff, once the order goes in, how long will it take to get the molds from Lee?
    I completely understand if you can only make a wild guess. I was just wondering if Lee has a set or approximate time frame for their end of the deal.
    Thanks
    Joe

Boolit Master

Talking

i will call Lee Precision and find out how long it takes for them to run the molds.i never did anything like this before.i want this mold so i decided to run this group deal so i could have one.i will get back with all of you with any info.

Boolit Master
    i just talked to Lee Precision and the lady told me it could take up to 120 days for the molds to be done and sent back to me.it could be less than that but she didnt know for sure.it just depends on how much they have going on.

Thanks for doing that Jeff.
    “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life” – John 3:16

That still amazes me…I don’t care who you are or how much I care about you, I would never let you kill my son. I can’t even begin to understand how much He loves us.

Boolit Buddy
    In the hills south of the Kaw river, Kansas
    Jeff223

Sent you a PM

Jim
    ...Praise Him all creatures here below...

Boolit Master
    this deal is over on June 3.
    i am sending the order in on June 4th.

any payments received after June 3 will be returned to the sender.those still wanting a mold better get the payment out soon.there is still time

thanks,
    jeff

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast