RotoMetals2WidenersTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Repackbox Load Data
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GROUP BUY 6 holer Lee C358-180RF.place your order here

Boolit Master

GROUP BUY 6 holer Lee C358-180RF.place your order here

LETS DO IT

i will head up the buy collect the money,package up the molds and ship them to all the buyers.i could use some ideas as far as packageing PLEASE & THANKYOU

send the money orders or personal checks to me and i will cash them and deposit the money in a checking account.if you want out of the buy for some reason a check will be issued to you for set things straight.with payment include your real name,you forum name,your address and your email.if you would like you can give your phone number too
    my address is

Jeff Bowne
    1183 Haynor RD
    Ionia Michigan 48846

this mold is a rerun of the LEE C358-180RF 6 hole mold and the price is $56.00 shipped to you.this mold deal will take some time for it to be compleated.the sooner we get 25 orders or so the sooner they can get started on the molds.this mold doesnt come with handles so you will need a set

i am number 1 on the new buy.who is next?
    Last edited by jeff223; 04-19-2005 at 02:08 PM. Reason: add some more info

Jeff223-----Jeff you want packaging ideas. For some strange reason a couple of guys in here get upset if they dont receive their stuff in pink package with ribbons. I wont mention who they are,so to be safe you might want to ship them all that way.

Boolit Master
    Count me in for one Jeff. Thanks for the work you've undertaken, it's appreciated.

Boolit Buddy
    In the hills south of the Kaw river, Kansas
    Jeff

I got in on the 'Lee 311-160TL 6 hole Plinker' group buy and it was sent out in the box it came in (taped well with clear tape). I think it was Lar45 that got the credit for that one, if my feeble memory serves me at all.

No ribbons on mine please.

Jim
    Last edited by tall grass; 04-19-2005 at 06:12 PM.
    ...Praise Him all creatures here below...

Banner Sponsor

What I have done is clear tape and then put on a shipping label. I went to office max and had a stamp made for my return address. With all the mold boxs that I've sent out, it has really paid off on the writers cramp.

Super Moderator

.............Usually what has been done in the past is to hold the checks until the order is sent to Lee, then they get cashed. If someone wants out, you tear up their check. For shipping, the USPS the ONLY way to go. UPS will flat bend you over. By them if it goes outside the US, like Alaska or Hawaii it goes via air. To Alazka they wanted $23 shipping! The post office doesn't have a box really suitable for 6 cavity moulds, but the box Lee puts them in is fine. Like Lar45 did, tape'em shut and slap a label on it. I WOULD get a delivery confirmation number, but insurance costs too much unless the person you're shipping it to wants it. I think $50 insurance is $1.30 extra.

................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

You can get Avery labels and print them with your computer printer.

Boolit Master

NW Ohio, almost as N and W as you can be :-)
    Also you can setup to apply labels WITH postage included with help from USPS.com, this service also gives you free delivery confirmation, and on the same website you can order free priority and express mail boxes, labels, and tape that will be delivered free to your house. Even the people that WORK at the post office get boxes FOR their post office this way because it is faster and easier than how they normally order them.

another benefit of this postage included label is that the actual postage paid is hidden, some %$#@*&^%$ on ebay that buy things and bid without reading the ad get a bit honked if they pay an extra $.87 yep eighty seven CENTS postage over what it actually costs at the post office counter to ship an item that I boxed, labeled,and drove there.

There are several boxes that I'm sure the Lee mold box will fit inside avail.

Bill
    Both ends WHAT a player

Boolit Buddy
    Jeff

I would suggest that you pay Lee up front after you get all the checks and take advantage of the 2% discount. It will give you a little padding if some little glitch comes along. You've probably got this figured out anyway.

...'till we meet again

Jim

Boolit Master
    thanks all for the ideas.maybe it would be a good idea to just hold onto the checks until time for the order is sent in.this is what i will do.

its time to order.i have 3 of them so far

WHO IS NEXT?

Boolit Master
    Hi Jeff!

If this is an exact copy of the other one, count me in for another. The very first load I tried in my Winny carbine shot just fine.... I am a great believer in buying something good while it is available....

Dale

You should be talking to Doug in the mold department at Lee (the man who will be cutting the molds). If you ask Doug he will provide you with cardboard over-sleeves that go over the standard Lee boxes to provide protection during shipment.

He always just gave them to us before ...... if asked.

Oldfeller

PS my check is in the mail
    All retired now, just growing tomatoes and building and shooting my guns.

Boolit Buddy
    Count me in for at least two, possibly three, maybe 4 of these molds. I have shared the information with several casters at work and interest is strong. I will have answers by Wednesday of next week and money will be sent at that time. In the mail no later than 4/28/05
    Thanks for getting this one going. It looks like a great mold.
    Has anyone tried it for accuracy at 200 yards?

Joe Cullison

Boolit Master

Talking

those of you that want a mold better get with me so i can give get an idea where we stand on this.i have this group buy posted all over the net on differant forums.im shooting for 25 or so molds but i dont want to end up doing 100.i do want all that want a mold to get one though.get with me so i have an idea here.PLEASE and THANKYOU

lets try to keep this simple.PM me to let me know for sure.when payment is recieved you are locked in

Smile Mold Order

Check for one mold in the mail 04-23-05
    Thanks Jeff.
    Captain
    "Like cool water to a thirsty soul is good news from a distant land." Prov. 25:25

Boolit Buddy
    Jeff

Put the check in the mail for one mold this morning (4-23-05).

thanks

...'till we meet again

Jim

Boolit Mold

Mold Order - C358-180 6 holer

I would like to get in on this. I will be sending a check shortly.

Contact me if needed at:

freeman@nsf.org

Boolit Master
    hi Jeff!
    The money order has been mailed on monday, the 25th of April.

Thanks, Dale

Boolit Master

Wink

very good.this deal is going along faster than what i was thinking.maybe in a couple of weeks i can send the order in to Lee.

Red face

Hey Jeff!
    You guys down below da bridge are not getting any warmer weather that us up here! (I don't get to say that too often, so I HAD to rub it in!)

Check is going out in the mail tomorrow....Please count me in!
    “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life” – John 3:16

That still amazes me…I don’t care who you are or how much I care about you, I would never let you kill my son. I can’t even begin to understand how much He loves us.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast