Inline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad DataRepackbox
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: 360 Lee 180 RF plain or bevel base

Boolit Master

NW Ohio, almost as N and W as you can be :-)

360 Lee 180 RF plain or bevel base

I was talking to MrOliver77 the other night and we both agreed we would be interested in a group buy on a 180 RF that would cast .3595 to .360 in WW metal with aplain base. I would not be opposed to a bevel base such as the 158 RF has on it.

I would advocate keeping the same grease groove location and size as the 158 RF BUT I'm also open to two smaller grooves spaced for the Star Lube sizer.

I am not oposed to adding another crimp groove for the usual reasons of using 38 brass, 357 brass in 357 maximum, and the levergun guys.

I'm not sure how many people will be interested, but I'm willing to pay some extra if we do not get the 25 molds for the free setup.

This is not a front burner group buy, just a feeler to see how many guys come out of the woodwork.

Bill
    Both ends WHAT a player

Boolit Buddy
    In the hills south of the Kaw river, Kansas
    Willbird

I'd like to have one. Can't do it for a while though, between taxes and two other group buys. I knew that when a mold that I would like to get in on came along there would be at least one or two others that I wouldn't want to pass up on at the same time. Might be able to swing it in a month or so. Might take that long to put a bunch together. Anyway I've crawled out of the woodwork.

...'till we meet again

Jim
    ...Praise Him all creatures here below...

Boolit Master

NW Ohio, almost as N and W as you can be :-)
    well we are all in the same group buy poverty zone hehe, and we can take plenty of time to line the sights up properly

Bill
    Both ends WHAT a player

Just to keep this one alive I will comment. I too could be happy with a flat base or a SMALL bevel. 2 crimp grooves at the most for me. I would want to see it drop @ no less than .360" The most important part is the .360" and no gas check. Jay
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine