WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRepackbox
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingReloading Everything
Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NoZombies A+++++

Nozombies

I've been slacking in leaving Straight Shooter threads.

JOHN-n-VA - I bought some soft lead off him. Good deal and he shipped before he even had money in hand. Now if we could get the USPS to take care of the packages, but that's another story.

ALFLOYD - Bought a lead extrusion die from alfloyd and tore it up my first day using it. He figured out what I did wrong and is modifying it so I can't mess it up again. Even apologized for me having trouble, even though it was my fault I messed it up.

JOHN Z SR - I've bought range lead off him a couple times, even offered to go ahead and send it to me BEFORE payday if I needed it. Boxes the stuff up great in chipboard boxes inside a flat rate box. I had trouble getting the first one apart but the USPS managed to somehow bust open the last one. Must ha been sent airmail without a parachute.

NOZOMBIES - Actually the guy who referred me to this site from nozombies.com. Cut me a real good deal on some RCBS 22 swage dies a while back. An all around great guy and one of the few people I've met on the internet I actually consider a friend.

KELBRO - I bought a set of grips off him last week. He notified me he'd shipped already and I'd slept all day and hadn't got a money order out to him yet ( I work 3rd shift and do that sometimes). After a lot of trouble with PayPal and a lot of patience on his part I did manage to get him the money before my grips got here. A real great guy and wished me luck on my accuracy when using them.

BLLTSMTH - I ordered a set of 25 ACP swage dies from him. He cut me a good deal and threw in a bunch of shotgun primer cups (to make jackets out of). He even threw in a bunch of 25 ACP brass. He could have used them as jackets himself, sold them here or at least asked for a few extra bucks, but the didn't. Just added them in the box.

Boolit Master

nozombies

bk7saum
    bcall
    xfoxofshogo
    ed in north texas
    buckshot
    jason30-30
    nozombies
    duke nukem
    buddy
    blong
    siagafan2008
    radkins
    rhbrink
    wyoduster
    crow531
    doc65
    vonzep
    andremajic
    rtracy2001
    fourty rod ray

others I am sure. Thanks
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Man

Nozombies is a straight shooter

Did a trade that went as smooth as could be, wouldn't hesitate at all to do business with him again.

Boolit Bub

Bought a blackpowder rifle from NoZombies, quick to ship, very happy with purchase. Thanks NoZombie!
    "Can our form of government, our system of justice, survive if one can be denied a FREEDOM because he might abuse it?" Harlan Carter

His good communication is really appreciated. Great guy.

Long shot I know...but, if anyone here has any way to reach Tony, I need for Tony to contact me and or send a scan of his Driver's License to me or to my FFL so the Rifle I bought from him, can be logged in and transferred to me.

I gather Tony has been sick and or had some distractions lately. Rifle shipped about five weeks late, no replies from him since Dec 3rd, where, he had said his business partner would ship it for him.

evidently he forgot to hand his Business Partner a scan of his Driver's License to include with the Rifle, so my FFL can have something to enter in to their Log as for who the 'seller' is.

So, Rifle arrived yesterday, but without a scan of his Driver's License or any other info, so, my FFL can not Log it in, and...I am stuck, and I have no way of getting ahold of Tony since he does not answer any of his emails, and I do not have a Telephone Nunber for him, and I do not know who is 'Business Partner' is.

So, if anyone has an 'in', could you please ask him to Mail ( to the same Address the Rifle was sent to ) or email to me, an attachment scan of his Driver's License, so my FFL can proceed with things?

Thanks!

Oye

Jan'y 10th now...still nothing...

Anyone have any ideas for me with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Oyeboten View Post
    Jan'y 10th now...still nothing...

Anyone have any ideas for me with this?
    Send him a certified letter?
    dave
    The only part of the metric system America has embraced is the 9mm.

Remember incoming fire has the right of way

Boolit Buddy
    Nozombies bought a sizing die from me. Great communication and fast payment. A+

Pardon me for not reporting back in a more timely way -

All ended up working out just fine!

Needed info was provided to my local friendly dealer FFL for them to then complete the Transfer to me.

I understand Tony was in and out of the Hospital at that time, and I am glad things ended up being okay with him, and of course with our transaction.

Thanks everyone!

Oye

Boolit Master

Anybody know what’s going on with this gentleman? I bought a gun from him 10 days ago and he said he would mail it next day, he lives 3 hours away from me and my FFL still hasn’t recieved it and I was never given a tracking number. I haven’t heard from him in two days since he said he would find out the tracking number.

I’m giving him a gentleman’s 5 days to get back to me and confirm a tracking number before I contact paypal to get my money back and list him as a dead beat.
    Last edited by sutherpride59; 06-20-2018 at 06:02 PM.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sutherpride59 View Post
    Anybody know what’s going on with this gentleman? I bought a gun from him 10 days ago and he said he would mail it next day, he lives 3 hours away from me and my FFL still hasn’t recieved it and I was never given a tracking number. I haven’t heard from him in two days since he said he would find out the tracking number.

I’m giving him a gentleman’s 5 days to get back to me and confirm a tracking number before I contact paypal to get my money back and list him as a dead beat.
    In the course of 7 hours, you seem to have sent me 2 PM's, posted on 2 threads, and sent me an email, with each communication becoming more aggressive. I'm afraid I don't live on the computer all day every day, so I'm just now catching up with communication. I've responded privately to your questions, and I'm sure we'll get everything figured out.
    Nozombies.com Practical Zombie Survival

Collecting .32 molds. Please let me know if you have one you don't need, cause I might "need" it!

Boolit Master

Finally got a tracking number that indicates he shipped it today even though I was told it was shipped 10 days ago. Thanks anyway.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sutherpride59 View Post
    Finally got a tracking number that indicates he shipped it today even though I was told it was shipped 10 days ago. Thanks anyway.
    Stop implying that I said things I didn't say. I told you that I could NOT ship it without an FFL for your dealer. You refused to provide it to me, so I dropped the pistol with a dealer who could get it to you. I could/should have made sure he got it out, and I'll take responsibility for that.
    Nozombies.com Practical Zombie Survival

Collecting .32 molds. Please let me know if you have one you don't need, cause I might "need" it!

Boolit Buddy

NoZombies is a Straight Shooter

No Zombies is a Straight Shooter. Great communication, fast shipping, item better than described & packed well.

Excellent transaction all-around. 👍👍👍

mdatlanta

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12