RepackboxTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionWideners
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationLoad DataSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2

Thread: 8mm/32ws gas check group buy

8mm/32ws gas check group buy

ok guys it seems that there was alot of guys interested in 2 types of 8mm/32ws bullets. we came up with what looks like a nice 8mm/32ws gas check bullet. i know there was alot of guys where also interested in maybe a plinker. what i need to find out is there enough to do both. from what i read we need 25 people for a group buy. i was wondering if there is 25 poeple interested for doing a gas check only bullet. the design is as followed. i think this is a ok design please put in your 2 cent. also i need to know if in this thread if you want to but one of these so we can see if we get enough to do the buy. most likely we are talking about 2 months as a deadline, im just trying to get some numbers to see if this is doable. if we get enough then maybe i will honcho this one if some one will help me out. this is the design we where looking at:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/atta...8&d=1143581662

so please put all concerns in this posts so i can follow it

thanks
    jason
    Last edited by jballs918; 03-29-2006 at 08:24 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    I would to in

Boolit Master

GC design
    .325-.326 diameter (probably .326 is the better choice)
    NRA Life Member Since 1981

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

II Corinthians 4:8-9. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken, struck down, but not destroyed."

Psalms 25:2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator

A Poll has been posted

...............I've posted a sticky Poll up top. It's a simple one as I understand the debate is GC or no GC. That is what the poll is also. It'll run 10 days.

................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Count me in for the gc design at 180-210 grains weight. Keep the details coming, I will be ready with the cash whenever you decide to pull the trigger on the buy...
    Lead.

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks to Buckshot for posting the poll. If everyone could vote it would help out a lot. I have posted the two current designs and are trying to finalize them before the end of the poll. You can find those here http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...?t=5794&page=4

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks to Buckshot for posting the poll. If everyone could vote it would help out a lot. I have posted the two current designs and are trying to finalize them before the end of the poll. You can find those here http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=5794

REPOST Sorry