MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyWidenersLoad Data
RepackboxInline FabricationReloading EverythingLee Precision
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: the JD Henry 358-75 gn wc buy gone bad

Banned
    Not mine

Banned

so for those that shoot IPSC, can you load 3 in one shell, and shoot at a target once and get 2 hits counted?

should increase your time drastically as you'll only be shooting one shot per target..

Boolit Master
    I would still like very much to acquire one of these. If anyone changes their mind or if there is a second run, please count me in,
    "Investment" is the new "Throw money at it!"

Detectives, and Cobras, and Agents!
    Oh my!

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

OK,as far as the original thread,, it was moved to the archives since to our knowledge they were IN the postal system.

Now,, according to 38-55 the 2c molds were not even made? Anyone else that ordered a 2c please check in here while I dig out the old thread for review.

All and all I am not happy with how this buy went.. pretty bad handling IMHO.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

I found the original thread and opened it,, copied the two posts with the orders to this thread, NOW to MY eye it appears he had 25 2c and 25 6c orders,,
    What did I miss?
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by 45nut View Post
    I found the original thread and opened it,, copied the two posts with the orders to this thread, NOW to MY eye it appears he had 25 2c and 25 6c orders,,
    What did I miss?
    That is what I understood. Man that is the pits for the 2C guys. I smell a Night Owl group buy with a new honcho. You all could have your molds in another couple months going that way.

Boolit Buddy
    45 nut,
    I don't think your missing a thing..... PM Sent to youse
    Here's a copy of the letter I received today..

Calvin B Haxton ( aka 38-55)
    e-burg md
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0001.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	15499  

Boolit Master

I just received a letter from Henry and he returned my $35 saying he didn't order the 2 cavity molds...

I AM TOTALLY AMAZED, BUT SOME OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS WERE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ABOUT THS CLOWN--NOW ALL WHO DEFENDED HIM, CONTINUE TO DO SO...

This needs to be confurmed with Lee that only the 6-cavity molds were made...

And if that is the case, Hey HENRY, I want some very good interest on my money that you had for over 2, spelled two years...

ACTUALLY I WANT THE MOLD THAT I ORDERED--PERIOD...

BCB

Jeeeeeeeeeeeze Jeremy.. really?

Really?

Really.......... omg.

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master SPRINGFIELDM141972's Avatar
    Well,

I held out hope that this would all work out. I guess I was wrong. I hope I atleast receive my money back from this ordeal. I am disappointed...

Everett R

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by jdhenry View Post
    Well guys i about had to go to the hospital last night when I got home......There were some big boxes laying by my front door.........I opened them and there were a bunch bullet molds........So they are finally here.

I am leaving in about an hour for vacation and will be back on August 13th.. I'll cast up some that night and if all is well I'll start shipping them the next morning (14th).. I opened up a few and they look good and cut clean no burrs.

Jballs918........... P.M me your new address so I have when I get back
    OK,, You had the boxes in hand a month ago and did not 'fess up the 2c's were not there?

Was there a refund for them with the 6c's in the packages?

Was there any notice only the 6c's were the only molds to be produced in prior contact with Lee?

Remember,, any of us can call Lee and get the truth here.

I am very disgusted and shocked.

castboolits@gmail.com

Banned
    Just back from the range and are you freakin kidin me!!!!!!!!!!
    This CLOWN knew this for over a year and said nix!!!!!!!!
    Where is my interest????????
    Maybe he's on vacation again - any bets whether the checks bounce?????
    Lame - totally Lame!
    I should probably call lee and apologize for my e-mail as they were tellin the truth
    it was this jerk off that was dishonest all the while.
    I can tell you where he can put his bullets at cost.
    I'm flyin down to attempt and cash the scammers paper - lots of luck I bet.
    UNREAL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dframe View Post
    I came along WAY after the fact on this one.
    BUT!
    If anyone deceides they don't want theirs,(gave up and went away) or wishes to sell ,Please give me a PM.
    Hey Dframe I have the rights to a 2 holer PM me for my address it's 35 shipped
    I'll be on vacation and my dog died but I'll be right with ya

Boolit Buddy
    GRRR....... I've been waiting for my 2 cavity mold here I though it was late get'n here cause I'm in the sticks.......* now I'll most likely be get'n my check back- It hasn't made it here yet*..... not a happy camper
    Gun Control is hit'n what your aiming at... NOT the stripping of our Second Amendment rights!!

Innocents Betrayed - Gun Control History

Boolit Master SPRINGFIELDM141972's Avatar
    I just opened the mail from today and, I too, received my form letter and check. Very unhappy to say the least. I will not raise hell, but I have learned a lesson and will never deal with Mr. Henry again.

Regards
    Everett R

Boolit Bub
    WHAT THE F$#%@#$%@#$%@#$^@#$^@$#%^@$#%^@$%^

I have been sitting here waiting for 2 @%$^@$%^&#$%& YEARS and he didn't tell us that the 2 cav moulds did not get made or ordered???

HE KNEW AND TUCKED HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS.

HALF OF THE TRUTH IS A WHOLE LIE!!!

I DON"T WANT MY MONEY.....I WANT THE MOULD!!!

NO WONDER HE DID NOT RESPOND TO MY REQUEST FOR INFO !!!!!

Unbelievable...

Well, I dare not express my true feelings as one who ordered a two cavity mold from JD. I would surely be banished from this forum forever.

I will say that he would surely screw up a one car funeral procession. And, apparently feel no remorse what so ever about it.

If he had even one iota of honor he would randomly select one of the people who ordered a two cavity mold and send them his six cavity. If he got more than one he should gift them all to two cavity guys.

I'm not holding my breath though. If he had the least hint of honor it would never have come to this in the first place. I can't fathom how he can look at himself in the mirror in the morning.

At the least, the moderators should see to it that he is never allowed to post another group buy. Of course, who would ever trust him again anyway.

So, how do we get the rest of us taken care of? I still want this mold desperately and I think 24, or more, others that do too.

Boolit Bub
    I re-read the scanned letter....

so maybe he should have cast up a small FRB and put the check in there for us that he shafted.....

That would have been at least a peck on the cheek.....

Boolit Master

Without even the courtesy of a reach around...............
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

The ONLY reason he has not been banned is I want to see his excuses and apologies.

He is not the caliber of person his first gb implied he was.

This is totally unheard of in many years of group buys and I am ashamed he is in the same state as me.

I do want to clarify something,, I do not find Lee culpable at all,, they have their procedures and rules and everyone that has ever run a group buy successfully knew going in what was required.
    Jeremy's failures are not Lee's. Yes,, Lee has been slow because of the demand for their products has overwhelmed their capacity but this buy was for 2 and 6 c molds and Jeremy failed miserably in making sure that was what he was supposed to get. It should have been clearly obvious the 2c molds were not in the pipeline with the 6c molds.

When that occurred would be very interesting to know.

I am still shocked he would send out a form letter, that is utterly classless.

castboolits@gmail.com

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast